*Exclusive* Interview with NBD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Likwid Myndz: So how long have you been in the rap game?

Natural Born Dankstaz: I been rappin since I was about 12, but as far as puttin out music and being in the industry and shit, its been about 4-5 years

LM: are you currently working on any new material?

NBD: Yea, Natural Born Dankstas got a new album called Collectors Item about to drop in October, 17 tracks featuring cats like PSD, A-Wax, Mac & AK, Mo Love, etc....We promotin that real big right now...

NBD: its produced by Mo Love, Tatem 1 & Ruxilla

LM: how did you guys come up with the title "Natural Born Dankstas"?

NBD: actually a few of the folks came up wit that name, cause me and Tilt blow so BIG, we smoke for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, desert, and in between, we engaged to Mary Jane.....

LM: who would you say is you musical influence?

NBD: Too Short, Roger & Zapp, Mac Dre, & Con Funk Shun

LM: is there anybody in the industry you would like to collaborate with?

NBD: yea, we wanna collab wit Scarface, B-Legit, Tray Dee, JT from N2Deep, Too Short, San Quinn, Messy Marv & Rich The Factor

LM: are you going, or planning to have any music videos or commercials for you new album?

NBD: not right now, we just hittin the streets wit CD samplers, postcards, and posters. We will probaly do a commercial for it in the future...

LM: are the Natural Born Dankstas featured on any albums?

LM: ...or featured on any upcomming albums?

NBD: Yeah, We on that new Nocturnal Hustlers, we on that new Rux "Return of the Red Eye", we on Bart to the 9-1 Siccness Compilation, we on KVE-Underground Hitters Vol.2 Compilation, we on Playaz Association Vol. 4, we on a few others but I'm loaded, I can't remember...

LM: as of now, what are you currently bumpin' in the CD player/deck?

NBD: I'm bumpin that new Mac Mall, A-Wax, Scarface new one, LuniColeone new one, Mac Dre "Thizzelle Washington", Mdash Solo album, E-40 new one, Devin The Dude, San Quinn "Live N Direct", & Bad Influence...

LM: is there any advice to anybody commin up in the game and any shout-outs you would like to give?

NBD: First off, I wanna let cats know that after the NBD album, we workin on a compilation called PO, BROKE & HUNGRY feat. Mac & AK, A-Wax, Stizon Skrilla, Reek Daddy, PSD, Black C of RBL, Rux, Kobra, Mo Love, Marsh nut, Sir Moj, and more

NBD: my advice is blow big, live long......

NBD: shout outs to: The Platinum Bound Family, The Bay Area, and to Mary Jane....

LM: that's some dope shit right there homie, we at Illstylez.com and all our members would like to thank you for your time and good luck in your future goals...

NBD: right on folks, same to ya'll, hopefully we can get a board on here pretty soon...

LM: yup, fa sho...

C

CEL-C-US 420

San Quinn "live N direct" Is still knock,lots of meaning and deep shit thier,makes a nigga think...