Exclusive C-Dubb aka EightEight Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Our latest staff member Laura sat down with up-and-coming Sactown rapper C-Dubb and conducted this exclusive interview for WestSideRap.com. C-Dubb opens up about Sacramento's underground scene, his album "Ground Zero," why he hooked up with Pay$tyle Music, "Boss Game" and so much more. If you haven't heard of C-Dubb before, here's your formal introduction. Peep the interview and see what he has to say.

http://www.westsiderap.com/interviews-cdubb.htm

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
lol..this interview is coo but it has some wrong words and some things that might be slightly false... sideburn records????????? lolololol its sovereign records sideburn?lolol what the fuck.. and a few other things that aint right... i feel i wanna redo the interview over email with you schizo..hit me

May 24, 2002
Tha Schizo said:
Hit me on the email folx.

My apologies if any words are wrong, this is the way, word for word, that it was sent to me.

Later!!
yea no prob mayne...we did it over a lil tape recorder so it might have been hard to hear ... but its all good.i'll hit your email ..... lol.. im still laughin at sideburn records..lmao..lol..... thats a good one

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
C-DUBB said:
lol..this interview is coo but it has some wrong words and some things that might be slightly false... sideburn records????????? lolololol its sovereign records sideburn?lolol what the fuck.. and a few other things that aint right... i feel i wanna redo the interview over email with you schizo..hit me
Damn. lol

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
What's up C-Dubb? Man, I copped Ground Zero and Networkin'(I think that's what itz called) from your brother and I ain't even gonna front, I was shocked. We was choppin' it up about rap and shit one day and he slid me the cd's and told me to check em out. So im sittin' there listening to it, feelin' it, and then he told me it was his brother. I didn't expect that, I thought maybe it was one of his homies or something. Ground Zero is coo, but I was feelin' Networkin' more. That shit is rediculous. Keep doin' what you do mang, and represent "Tha P" to the fullest.

May 24, 2002
thanks big rich and mo-x ... ey bigrich , if you were feelin networkin you'll feel the new one comin , c-dubb aka eighty8 "boss game" its more of that networkin feel ..... thats what im stickin wit from now on ..nuthin but that mobb shit ... me and my brother are also droppin another one early 2006... like a vol.2 to ground zero but its gunna have that networkin mobb feel also ....
wussup mo-x , im lookin forward to workin with you and steve again also ... ight folks...talk to yall later

www.cdbaby.com/cdubb

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
C-DUBB said:
ey bigrich , if you were feelin networkin you'll feel the new one comin , c-dubb aka eighty8 "boss game" its more of that networkin feel ..... thats what im stickin wit from now on ..nuthin but that mobb shit ... me and my brother are also droppin another one early 2006... like a vol.2 to ground zero but its gunna have that networkin mobb feel also ....

www.cdbaby.com/cdubb
Good shit mang. I'll be checkin' for that Boss Game disc, when is it set to drop? I'm up here in Portland now, where can I get it when it drops? Ay man, you should get Rich on a track, see if he got a mouthpiece, ahaha.

May 24, 2002
Filthy_Rich said:
where can i pick up "Networkin?" do u still have copies? and same question for the rest of your albums.

p.s. "Let You Go" is insanely sicc. That beat is so fuckin ill.
thanks folks....i got copies of "the story of the struggle" and i mighthave a copy of networkin but im notsure.. but for networkin , just type in c-dubb & r.i.t.z. on your search engine , some online stores got em still ..like towerrecords.com , amazon.com etc etc...

you still wanna collab on somethin? hit me