Evilside records update....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
The promo cover to "stay solid" should be up shortly.the album is 60% done. Waiting on a few features and a lil more recording on our end n its a wrap. Should be out by the end of the year if not sooner....

The strangulation pt 6 "back to the trunk" we have bearly started to work on. Should be out cinco de mayo 2014!!!!

I am working on a double solo album titles "the game of death"/"till the last". Double album will drop next year 2014.

"the ties that bind" will be a street album that i will drop sometime this year. It will be a ep. I will only press up a few hundred of these. So if you see it snatch it quick....

Morenos long awated "bad intentions" will finally drop by the end of this year. The album is dope....

Gracias for the support. Projects should be comeing out a lot quicker now that the studio is up n running in san jo again!!!!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
right on bro, do your thang!!
more artists should put as much effort into thier product, grind to get it out there, good business practices, and having a solid humble attitude like you..

& I aint even met you in person g! but i hear what the homies say and see how you do..

Get Yours bro!! Best of luck to you!!

Props: SMOKIELOCS