EVIL PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2007
Any a ya'll feelin Evil Pimp? I'm lovin his shit stayin true to that Memphis sound. If you hadn't heard em and you like that old Three 6 Mafia you should chek em out. . .

Dec 17, 2005
Hurrache said:
He a Carbon copy of the triple six underground tape days. I got his new album it all sounded the same to me also He not from memphis he from Kansas somewhere.
I thought he's from Memphis but lives in Iowa now....

Apr 11, 2007
Hurrache said:
He a Carbon copy of the triple six underground tape days. I got his new album it all sounded the same to me also He not from memphis he from Kansas somewhere.

He grew up in Memphis and moved bak and fourth from Memphis to Iowa. And his shit sounds like a carbon copy of Triple Six because he was one of the OG Prophet Posse members. . .

Feb 8, 2003
Thats the state it was Iowa.I forgot I dont keep up with his career like that bc im not too much of a fan. I never knew he was a O.G member of Prophet Posse I wonder why he wasnt on Body Parts. Theres nothing wrong with him his beats are good. to me that whole style is far played out like bell bottoms and porkchop sideburns. Maybe Im just getting older. IMO the only nigga that can make a dark track now in 2007 and sound tight with it is Lynch

Jan 2, 2006
i heard he lives in texas now..and something bout he was from iowa and not memphis..used 2 fuck over people who wanted 2 buy his albums and shit lol
thats all i know about him..that dude snubnoze had some shit 2 say about him i remember i kinda miss him haha funny dude

Apr 11, 2007
Yeah he's got a ranch in Texas with horses n shit. But growin up he went bak and fourth from Memphis and Iowa. And I don't know anything about rippin muthaphukas off I ain't never got took for my skrill from dude. . .

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
from what i read in interviews, he's originally from memphis but moved to iowa i have no idea when but he was part of some group called bone killaz or whatever back when it was popular to diss bone in memphis. i believe he's in texas now but not too sure where though. it really doesn't matter but he claims blood and in an interview he says he doesn't do that oldschool dark memphis style no more cause its old and not realistic. so i assume he's gonna just do some typical gangsta/d-boy/pimp shit and not anymore devil worship/satanic verses shit.

Apr 11, 2007
Untouchable211 said:
that's not true. i don't know where you came up with that. he was never with Three 6.

and yeah he is biting Three 6 definataly, but i still like his raps.
Please I didn't make shit up I heard it out of his own mouth. . .

Apr 11, 2007
I didn't say he wasn't in three 6 I said he was one of the original Prophet Posse members. If you don't believe me do a search on Evil Pimp and find some of his older interviews where he talks about it. If I find it first i'll post it up I ain't got a reason to lie I ain't tryin to impress some fukin internet personalities. . .