everyone in this forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2002
This forum will probally be deleted, but here is a message to all of you weirdos on this. First of all you don't know me so don't run your mouths, But anyways i've been checking this forum out lately and I don't even know why i'm waisting my time typing you this, probally because I have a few minutes to waste on you freaks of nature, but here we go with this little discussion. Ok let me start it off real quick, I think everyone in here is alittle dramatic on Tech N9ne, personally it sounds like most of you is in love. That might be true and I can really imagine that, Since you all clearly expose it on the forum, which is really funny because half of you don't know this man. Let me give you alittle information, to help you people out in the long run in life. First of all get a job and some recreational activities that doesn't involve the computer and this forum, and second of all which I noticed the most with your dumb and idiotic posts, which really most of the time disgust me and it consist on how much you admire this man. Truthfully i'm aware it's a forum of music, but please enough with the infatulation. Please i'm begging you guys!!!

Aug 21, 2002
sleep3r__ said:
This forum will probally be deleted, but here is a message to all of you weirdos on this. First of all you don't know me so don't run your mouths, But anyways i've been checking this forum out lately and I don't even know why i'm waisting my time typing you this, probally because I have a few minutes to waste on you freaks of nature, but here we go with this little discussion. Ok let me start it off real quick, I think everyone in here is alittle dramatic on Tech N9ne, personally it sounds like most of you is in love. That might be true and I can really imagine that, Since you all clearly expose it on the forum, which is really funny because half of you don't know this man. Let me give you alittle information, to help you people out in the long run in life. First of all get a job and some recreational activities that doesn't involve the computer and this forum, and second of all which I noticed the most with your dumb and idiotic posts, which really most of the time disgust me and it consist on how much you admire this man. Truthfully i'm aware it's a forum of music, but please enough with the infatulation. Please i'm begging you guys!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP.. WHO IS THIS JOK3r FROM MIDWESTSIDE OR SOMETHING... I GUESS YOU ARE MAD THAT ALL THE SICCNESS TALK IS MAJORITY HERE AND NOT OVER AT BOW WOW RECORDS. WE COULD CARE LESS @ WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BITCH. IF YOU ARE SO JEALOUS OF WHAT GOES ON HERE, WE'LL TELL YOU LIKE THE REST, MOVE ALONG! THERE IS THIS THEORY HOMEBOY, IT SAY'S PEOPLE DONT SPEAK DOWN ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING UNLESS IT AFFECTS THAT PERSON MENTALLY. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT THIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE DELETED, IF THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR THEM, THEY'D LEAVE IT ALONE. YOU CAME HERE VERY BOLDLY AND THINK THAT THE ATTITUDE DOESN'T COVER UP THE FACT THAT YOU ARE "HATING"... I DONT GET IT! YOU MADE YOUR FIRST POST HERE, SO THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE APART OF "STRANGE MUSIC" FORUM.... HA, HA, HA.... TAKE YOUR WASHED UP ASS ON SOMEWHERE BEFORE I LOWER YOUR SELF ESTEEM, AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKIN' GET TO THE POINT WHEN YOU TYPE TOO.
"okay let me start it off... First of all.... To help you people out... To get you started... First of all... Let me give you a little info....
OKAY, WHEN DO YOU GET TO THE FUCKIN POINT...

WHEN YOU THINK THIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE DELETED, THIS GAY ASS THREAD IS GOING TO BE DELETED... SO MUCH FOR SPREADING THE WORD...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sleep3r__ said:

THIS ALL COMING FROM A DUDE TOTALLY COMITTED TO THE "E-ONLINE TEAM"......
JOKES.....
SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Apr 21, 2003
i think its funny that he thinks were all little obsessely in love with tech n9ne and he thinks he has to post some shit about getting a job and a life, when he is the one typing a book to a bunch of people that could give a shit about how much he thinks we're losers...
and i'm pretty sure i'm at work right now, have been since 8 this morning and will be till 5...

as tech would say it...

You’re the one nigga...Who’s a dumb nigga...And a bum nigga...You’re a slum nigga...Better run nigga...When I come nigga....With a gun nigga...YOUR'E A BITCH...Buck you...Never trust you...Never loved you...Never was You...Imma touch you...Imma bust you...Imma crush you
Mother FUCK YOU!!!

Oct 6, 2002
I have read what sleepy or whatevr had to say and now I must sign off and never be a part of this again she I mean he was right we are all a bunchof retards who have nothing better to do!!! Okay I was really trying to do it but that shit is just to fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleepy go get on the anti Tech forum and type your little heart out, oops my bad I forgot they do not have one. Go away you idiot!!

Jan 12, 2003
wow! this all came out of nowhere. I hope no one takes him seriously cuz i dont. this guy/girl is a fuckin joke and is just tryin to make us worry and/or get under our skin. Nice try man.....better luck on a different forum.

Apr 21, 2003
i'm not taking it seriously...:)

i was laughing the whole time i was reading that shit...
you know how we are all tech n9ne lovin "freaks of nature"

some crazy shit right there....

Jan 12, 2003
yeah....lol........im just sitting here all day long just day dreaming bout the next time i get to see tech n9ne. Ahh it would be so amazing, i couldnt help but stare in his eyes and just do whatever he says......

lol, yeah fuckin right. You're a trip sleep3r. Don't get it twisted, we are just into his music. You really shouldnt try to read between the lines fool.

Jan 7, 2003
Personally....i think....Tech is the shit...has been and always will be...and this dude is a punk who is sitting at home...(jacking off) reading this shit on the forum...There is alot of love on this forum...let it go...i may not be at work right now but let's not get started on what I have had to go through today.......work in your words...pussy pay my bills...hee!

Jan 7, 2003
OH YEAH...DID I MENTION THAT THE ONLY WEIRD AND FREAKY THING ON HERE IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN READING THIS SHIT FOR SOOO LONG, AND YET THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE POSTED.....WHY SPEND SO MUCH TIME READING SHIT THAT MAKES YOU SICK?

I AM SURE YOU HAVE AN ANSSWER THAT MAKES SENSE...

Jan 7, 2003
Her occupation is a Network Director Coordinater for Dental Health Alliance and Fortis Benefits...I guessed first...you can send my 10$ to:

PO Box 7
Lee's Summit, MO 64081

Damn it sounded like what you read...that sucks....Srtipper....nope...

Jan 12, 2003
I want to lable myself as an openminded person, so when people post their opinion i dont get upset, mad or lable them names you guys like to throw around. I not even gonna speak on this dudes post he just wanted to kick shit off so someone can remember his name and thats cool. My problem is with some of the people who post on this board with always something to say about shit.

Like to ones who say the people on here think Tech N9ne is their God. that one pisses me off. I think its mostly directed at the men on this board because i guess guys are meant to be hard, and to show their love for something, or respect for something they got to be dickridding or worse. One thing for sure Tech makes his music or everyone and even on his "soft shit" he comes harder than most cats out there, and when other people dont agree with that, yall get all fuckedup not the other way around. If you dont like some of his music i bet its because it doesent happen to fall in the type you like like, hardcore, rock, alt or what not. and thats all cool, so if you post here on a regular you are like family, even if you want to be the fucked up cousin who dont wanna come to family functions. So when you dis one you dis us all, even if it is funny, well laugh at you, but you can come back in the fold. Anyway most mutha fuckers on this board know of one another. Just my little 2 cents, and nickle. Maybe not the right place to put it. So. and if you cant take a joke or not in on one of them. Keep you fucked up shit to yourself, or joke back its all in fun. So if you dont like it go take candy from the little kids that would seem to be more fun for you.

Nov 18, 2002
It's really amazing how much people responded to me,
obviously I got under most of your peoples skin, because you actually took the time to type back to me and plus the time to type at all with my so called worthless post, which is fucking halarious. Plus jlmacn what does that team have to do with anything, how do you figure im dedicated to it, what statment are you actually trying to make, correct me if im wrong but it sounds like you're trying to make it sound like you would be way more cool of a guy to be on siccness. Who is the nerd now, really I don't type in forums at all, but it was to good not to say anything at all, but what really is funny to me and strikes me the most is how, you people got so violent on the comments I made about you being obsessed with tech n9ne, which I can and everyone else on this forum, can clearly see that most of the post on this thread what directly towards the comment I made. Which would make it the truth, one more thing, I meant the thread in this forum being deleted not the forum itself, plus this is to trick on his retarted comment."he thinks he has to post some shit about getting a job and a life, when he is the one typing a book to a bunch of people that could give a shit about how much he thinks we're losers", what is your point I clearly stated, that I had a few minutes to spare on you people. How do you figure it was a book when it only took about five minutes to type that comment, and I never called you losers, try reading my post again. Thank you and have a nice day.......