Everybody check this out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
Since its been coming up often, we all know, most likely anybody on ebay with multiple accounts, most likely is a shill bidder, scammer, bitch ass mother fucker. We should have a thread or a forum with all the names that we know that are sellers and buyers with multiple accounts. I think it would be very interesting. Lets get this shit out in the open

Props: jeffs4u2nv
Dec 14, 2010
the someone that got on my mind on first is shillcatcher93 or something from australia. he's a bloody shill bidder relists same cds tapes all lthe time with the same winners in the past

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Great idea.

I think that this is a great idea flaimm @flaimm , because lord knows that I can't tell who in the fuck I'm talking to (depending on the site). A person will have million different usernames on eBay, siccness.net and facebook. They will shill bid on eBay, promote their auctions by building up hype on one site as a means to set up their shill bidding ways. Heck they'll even talk shit about you under one alias (on any site), then turn around and try to be your best friend under another site.

I've seen it all and it's hard for me to keep up with everybody's alias. A list like this will help.

Dec 14, 2010
On that subject, I'd like to see a wanted cds/tapes/records thread on siccness. By that, I think it'll be pretty easier to write on one thread, instead of creating an each thread for other users. That message goes to you, sincere.

Sorry if it comes off the topic.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2004
The thing that this will do is if a seller with multiple accounts is bidding on there stuff we will know. It will be good for all of us honest people

Jan 6, 2003
Haven't we tried such a Wanted thread previously? the thing is that such a thread will grow so fast that your particular wish will drown among the others. It won't work and soon after ppl will start posting individual threads. I prefer individual threads like that since it's easier to decide which one to look at and which one to skip

Props: jaybiz8
Dec 14, 2010
Haven't we tried such a Wanted thread previously? the thing is that such a thread will grow so fast that your particular wish will drown among the others. It won't work and soon after ppl will start posting individual threads. I prefer individual threads like that since it's easier to decide which one to look at and which one to skip
Do you think they will? If it's going to be a sticked thread it won't bother if new posts will come up many times.

Jan 6, 2003
I'm not thinking of it going down in the list due to other new threads. No matter if it is sticky or not it's going to be filled with individual requests so quickly that your wanted CD, your post will drown among all the others. It'll become like the threads with cover art, 100 pages with 3000 individual wishes. I won't bother to take the time to scroll through that because it's too much. I prefer individual threads :)

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Co-sign, great idea.
Thanks for sharing your idea with us. I will be looking at different ways this can happen.

I will also create a page for Missing Artwork, Disc's & Tapes that people may need. I think that this is something that all of can use. I believe that it would be great if everybody helps each other out. Basically if you have the other half of whatever it is that a person is looking for, help them out. Yes, you can charge them for it, but it would be great if your price is reasonable. It's not like you were actively using it, so spread some love.

Dec 14, 2010
Thanks for sharing your idea with us. I will be looking at different ways this can happen.

I will also create a page for Missing Artwork, Disc's & Tapes that people may need. I think that this is something that all of can use. I believe that it would be great if everybody helps each other out. Basically if you have the other half of whatever it is that a person is looking for, help them out. Yes, you can charge them for it, but it would be great if your price is reasonable. It's not like you were actively using it, so spread some love.
I think it's going to be a situation 1 from 50 when someone has an extra back cover and whilst that somebody does not. Lol! Think each thread for it will be cool, no need for too many threads as well, because wanted cds/tapes/records are simply one of the most hottest subjects in here, as well with "og or not, or what it worth"...