Every threads about Tech...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
They are great... but there's no news on them, Kutt, PDM, or Critical Bill or any others w/Strange... thats why every thread about Tech.

I like it when Snug sneaks on here... and I wish it was a more welcoming place so the other artists could do the same (with their real names).

Nov 7, 2006
JStorm said:
What yall think of Big Krizz Kaliko, Skatterman & Snug Brim?
u should start postin the shit on the other artist so u dont have to worry bout other ppl doin so. i usually dont post news regardless cuz if there is it will be found sooner or later by some1 who post in here

Nov 8, 2003
JStorm said:
What yall think of Big Krizz Kaliko, Skatterman & Snug Brim?

I think Skatterman & Snug Brim are tight as hell. Snug's my favorite artist on Strange Music (yes I like him more than Tech). I wish I could see them in concert once in awhile...damn juggalos ruined that shit too....

This thread should get interesting in a hurry.:dead:

Nov 7, 2006
the only thing i find weird is that this is a strange music forum but they only have discography of tech n9ne and not the other artist onthe label. i think its cause it was a guy who post here that did it so he prolly didnt want to waste his time with a couple more i guess lol

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Krizz is the shit. Continues to improve and grow as an artist. I can't wait for his shit to drop.

Jan 17, 2007
He would say that they are a great asset to him, and they all work together a lot... but still tech had 2 albums BEFORE strange, he's getttin shit done

We all know strange's got love for each other

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
sobman.... i hate u..... kaliko is working on his album plus doing stuff with tech.... he acyually was just recently signed to strange music in late 06 or early 07.... he said he has just been fuckin around all this time..... u r a fucktard...... everyone is doing shit they aint just sittin around leechin and shit...... they all have one or more cd's u just need to shutup and never talk agon or type.... but yeh i think kaliko is the shit... kuttis cool... s&s is cool... i just dont like pdm much but i like a few songs... and critical bill is cool... strange music has alot of talent and when one breaks through to mainstream they all will