Every Single College Football Fan Who Has The Chance Must See the Red River Shootout

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was at the Cotton Bowl today and it was like something I've never seen before, just a spectacular atmosphere for college football.

Beautiful women everywhere, an entire state fair surrounding the stadium, and two outstanding teams slugging it out on an 80 degree clear & sunny day. Everybody who's a fan of college football absolutely has to see one of these before they die.

Jul 1, 2004
I was at the Cotton Bowl today and it was like something I've never seen before, just a spectacular atmosphere for college football.

Beautiful women everywhere, an entire state fair surrounding the stadium, and two outstanding teams slugging it out on an 80 degree clear & sunny day. Everybody who's a fan of college football absolutely has to see one of these before they die.

I bet that was a fun one. I was at the Mizzou Oklahomo St game and it was fun till we lost! I've always wanted to go to a REALLY big ass game like that.

Apr 25, 2002
I bet that was a fun one. I was at the Mizzou Oklahomo St game and it was fun till we lost! I've always wanted to go to a REALLY big ass game like that.
It was.

I'll be in Austin on Saturday for the Texas vs Missouri game as well. I was disappointed Mizzou didn't win last night b/c now the game's not quite as big but it's still huge.

if I bump into Gary Pinkel I'm telling him to come to Washington.