Every Rap Artist n tha Souf...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2005
IS OFF THE MUTHAFUCCIN CHAIN!!!!!!!
I FULLY SUPPORT ALL SOUTHERN ARTIST.
:classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic::classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

by: D-Locc:siccness:

Feb 8, 2006
Bully Gang said:
...is garbage except T.I, Lil Wayne, Devin tha Dude and Scarface. Lil Jon n Jeezy's beats slap and Outkast USED to go hard. Tha rest of u dudes is garBo.com
T.I and Lil' Wayne? You got to be kidding me. T.I. has very shallow lyrics as well as Lil' Wayne. Lil' Wayne just completely sucks at rapping. There are plenty of rappers in the South that are way better than those 2. I do like Devin and Face though.

Jul 15, 2005
nob0die said:
hahaha.... dudes hillarious... he disses Outkast ... not to mention the messed up grammar... and then tells us to check for some unheard of wack rapper... name one rapper on the west coast besides snoop and altho he sucks... e40... who have had any kind of success more than 5 years let alone.. longer than their 3rd album..... nobody listens to.. nor likes west coast music.. but west coast fools... yall worst than the East Coast extremist who think if it aint NY.. it aint rap/hiphop... atleast they can say they held the crown for a while... the west coast was NEVER on top... even when NWA was out... they were sharin it with the EAST coast.. until that bullshit yall kept puttin out got old...
Hmmnnnn...thas funny. 1st n 4most fucK my grammer nigga, long as i got my muhfuckin point across, ya dig? Becondly(yes becondly), that longer than 5ive years ish is stupid. U thinkin from a mainstream perspective like tha rest of deez squares. But if u wanna go there then there's tha Game, Too Short, Ice Cube, Dogg Pound, DJ Quik, etc. N y dont chu answer than same question wit Souf rappers nigga.

And as far as tha West being wack...thas ya opinion. Dont really care. But its funny cause I bet u that ayy souf nigga u ask will say that they more influenced by us than anybody else. Yall niggas aint nuttin but slow West Coast niggas anyway. All yall really do is drop a hot single, linger around for a year or so then vanish. Fuck u!

Jul 15, 2005
p.s-n tha West was and still is on top. Naw we aint sellin tha most records but hoo gives a yuck. We dont care homie. We about money n reppin and thas what we been and will continue 2 doo.

And its funny people say that cause we tha most bitten culture in tha industry. Spank white tees, chevys, bandanas, gang signs, "keepin it gangsta," that not givin a fuck attitude, chucks, sets, etc...thas West Coast!! How many down souf albums, movies, and trends have yall set that influence ish like us? Nope your done!

May 6, 2002
West Coast is tight, real tight. But how you gonna just come up in the Southern Siccness and start sneak dissin' on The South. You are the one judging us on our mainstream rappers. You don't even know our underground artists, and the underground is where The South really lives. Do some more research. Act Right.

-Scrapiron

Oct 10, 2002
Bully Gang said:
...is garbage except T.I, Lil Wayne, Devin tha Dude and Scarface. Lil Jon n Jeezy's beats slap and Outkast USED to go hard. Tha rest of u dudes is garBo.com
Ha ha use a joke man. K-Rino, Point Blank, Klondike Kat , Nip, Z-Ro the whole SPC shittin all over you. Don't cry over it.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
stahdanko said:
West Coast is tight, real tight. But how you gonna just come up in the Southern Siccness and start sneak dissin' on The South. You are the one judging us on our mainstream rappers. You don't even know our underground artists, and the underground is where The South really lives. Do some more research. Act Right.

-Scrapiron
haha for real, these muthafuckas on here sound like suckas

i'm not saying yaw should've banned him.... but i understand

and yeah, i don't fuck with 90% of these mainstream southern artists, because the muthafuckas within that percentile sound the same to me, but i've heard my share of dope indie shit from out that way.... what do any of these bicurious hot dog baskets know about dope underground south shit like Slow Motion Sounds or Coach Cognac and what not

::