Every Cougnut Song?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
At least you got to hear some of it though, I can only just imagine. I mean since his album has songs with Yuk, Killa Tay, CBo, it could probably still come out in 2006 and blow almost anything, and probably everything in the bay away, straight killing this hyphy shit. Were truely missing out as fans of his.

May 31, 2006
Bellboy184 said:
"Sunshine" - from 10sions album, its Cellski Cougnut and 10sion

"Dont Nutt 2 Quick" - Kool Aid Ghetto Child

Theres another one from The World is a Ghetto Comp. His verse starts as " This aint no motherfuckin joke you can get smoked, mob life travel scars and ink blotted on an ill mannered cutthroat, negative elements of hate is what im livin in, crucified by the media, guilty as sin"

Anyone know the name of this song??
Does that one have Rappin 4 Tay on it too? if so song is called 'Twist Em'

Gabe - the one ft. Saafir is called 'Drop It Like It's Hot' ft. N.O.A.

here's a few more my bad if they were repeated..

'Livin In The Crossfire' ft. Cellski, Baldhead Ric from Mafia Moves i think
'Let's Get Deep' ft. Baldhead Ric from World Wide Game
'Blaze Up The City' ft. Mr. Kee
'Nuthin But Life' ft. Baldhead Ric, Esbee from UNLV
'Witness' ft. Young Ed, Cellski, Fly Mar from Ya Betta Ask Somebody
Unreleased ft. Mr. Kee, Savstress

May 31, 2006
whoooooooooa been 2 years since anyone posted in this.. so im brining it back cuz i found another Cougnut feature on amazon.com

the song is called "No Dose" featuring Baldhead Ric, Nitro, and The Macksican.. it's pretty tight Cougnut and Baldhead have dope verses.... the cd it was from was called "U 41Feelin Me?"

R.I.P.!!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
That Murda Killa Murda track has been on EVERY compilation, I can't stand it when they recycle tracks. It originally came out on Assasin's comp for the record...

And there is a quick part of Coug dancin, you can see the UNLV tattoo on his back
k thanx bro Coug came out dope on that track though reguardless