everready update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
i knew that shit would make you look. So here's the deal i gotta be to work in like two hours 6:30 am mountian time, which is like 4:30 west coast, anyways if your mouth and throat is still numb from the night before, should you still go to work?
Also on another drunken note what are the legalities on remixin a tech vocal, cuz "here comes techanina"iz soundin pretty ill yo this weebles beat.

if you don't believe me just tell me how and where to post it. im new to this shit

www.myspace.com/weebles303

Oct 3, 2005
ummm......here's my advice:

don't start a question with "if your mouth and throat is still numb from the night before..." because a lot of people are gonna see that as an open invitation, esp. on this board.

but yeah, i'm pretty sure other people have posted their own remixes to a tech vocal here before. in fact, while we're on the topic, i've got a question of my own.

someone on this board made a remix of here comes tecca nina, and re-edited the video to it as well. the video was alright, considering there wasn't much to work with, but is there any chance that whoever made the remix could post up that mp3? i was really feelin that shit. and maybe repost the video also. you see, i fried my old computer when i blew my power supply, so now i'm comin at you from my new laptop. for now, i've got nothing from my old computer. hopefully i can recover the hard drive, but in the meantime, i'd appreciate a re-up of those two particular files.

Mar 7, 2004
fuck this thread had me happy at first then i got me realy pissed off. dude if you want ppl to check ur posts the be creative that shit just pissed me off it w2asnt creative at all. but it did catch me so i guess you won.

Sep 26, 2002
DaSlacker said:
REMIXES ARE AS LEGAL AS AN 18yr OLD VIRGIN PUSSY.

and that fruity loops is killin me!!!! :dead:
lol

but actually they're not "legal"
however, since they're an obvious part of hip hop (as well as techno, electronica, and apocalyptic polka) the label's have to look through their fingers in regards to the law, untill someone goes out and makes an official release of their own with remixes that use some other company's "property."

the thing is, there's no law or clause that i know of that says once a label puts out an accapella track, it transfers that given track to the public domain for free use.

interestingly enough there is a funny ass loop hole that very few people know about but if you were to, say sneak in a studio and steal a particular track (not track as in a song, but a track like a guitar track or a vocal track) off a song or even if someone gave it to you.. there is no law that limits the usage of that track unless the given track has been released as a song (like an accapella track on a single is technically a song different from the regular song... the regular song is "XXXXXXX" and the accapella song is "XXXXXX - ACCAPELLA", they both have their own unique IDs) so basically they could get you for entering and stealing a track but not for the usage of that track.
It's stupid but interesting.
----
edit: tried to look for the article that talked about that weirdness. cant find it. so don't ask me to produce evidence. this is the internet so dont believe everything you read neither. hah

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
There's a difference between producing a remix from a released acapella (or calling so and so label to get the acapella; for a nice price) and ripping the acapella off from someones studio session or trying to cut it out of a full song.

also, when said acapellas are released on vinyl singles or, in this case Tech's CD singles, its basically the label/artist saying "Please. Do a remix!" But you cannot, however, use a released acapella and remix it then go out and sell it on a cd. That is infringing on the original artists rights. If you go through his/her label and get them to cop it (have fun trying) then it should be legal and theyd put it out or you'd get permission to put it on a compilation or something.

and you know, thats why i said its as legal as an 18yr old virgin pussy... because depending on your age, that can be considered a score... or you could be considered a creepy old pedophile... it relates well.

Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
DaSlacker said:
...when said acapellas are released on vinyl singles or, in this case Tech's CD singles, its basically the label/artist saying "Please. Do a remix!" But you cannot, however, use a released acapella and remix it then go out and sell it on a cd...
This is how it is.