EVERREADY SONG NAMES 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2006
hey i wasnt going to download them i already have the songs. its just that by friend burned me a copy and i was about to post the lyrics on a site. so thanks for believing in someone on a STRANGE MUSIC forum thinking they are trying to RIP OFF the label. *sarcasm*

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Crosshairs said:
hey i wasnt going to download them i already have the songs. its just that by friend burned me a copy and i was about to post the lyrics on a site. so thanks for believing in someone on a STRANGE MUSIC forum thinking they are trying to RIP OFF the label. *sarcasm*
Your not trying to rip the label off, but your friend BURNT you a copy? Good logic.

Sep 17, 2003
What a tool.....

Oh I see.... you aren't going to download the songs because you already have them.... oh but hold up; you have the songs because your friend burned you a copy of Everready. Just a heads up.... that's pretty much the same thing, except you didn't have to spend any time downloading. :dead:

Here's an idea (since you already have the burned copy).... since you obviously like the album, how about going out and supporting a real artist? Tech N9ne is no ordinary rapper, and sadly, he has yet to make his big money by selling millions of copies of his albums. GO BUY THE ALBUM!! :knockout:

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I hope you do realize having a copy burnt and downloading are the same thing. It = 1 less sale for Tech and takes money out of the artist & labels pocket. Please refer to www.riaa.com for more info and don't post here again until you get a firm grasp on reality

Thank you

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.