Everready Promotion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
As you all know Everready is out and in stores now, and i wanted to thank all of you who helped on the street teams, as well as those of you who i wasnt able to get promo items to. Word of mouth promotion is just as important as passing out promo.
We had a very good 1st week and it will continue to grow as we tour and spread the word across the country.
Be on the lookout for us because we will be coming to your city soon.
Thanks
Shawn Phillips

Continue to support Strange Music

Sep 16, 2002
MID-WEST785 said:
Still wish i had a sticker and a poster... lol
damn! I'm surprised that you didn't get any promo stuff because you live out there in Kansas.

oh well, I wish I got more cd samplers EARLIER ASWELL, but it's all good I guess cause I finally got the cd samplers this week.

Sep 17, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
damn! I'm surprised that you didn't get any promo stuff because you live out there in Kansas.

oh well, I wish I got more cd samplers EARLIER ASWELL, but it's all good I guess cause I finally got the cd samplers this week.

I can't speak for him, but I can tell you that I received CD samplers and 3"x5" cards. They said the posters and stickers were supposed to come a few weeks after the initial shipment of promo items, but I have yet to receive any. :paranoid:

Sep 22, 2006
I had a fun time volunteering and I can't wait to do it again. I put out both boxes the same days that I got them and didn't keep a single thing. A true promoter for Tech N9ne and Strange music. Mike from Sandusky