Everready Cover I made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
n9ne[TR@GR] said:
Thanks for nothing! ^^

I like where its going.

I like the drawing.

maybe if the font was darker on the bottom with a outer glow on it so it pops out.

why would the SM be on the front.

the PA sticker is too long n short.

maybe if the face was on some kind of fucked up bible looking book. torn brown/yellow pages with backward words on em n shit. Like the book of Necro from Evil Dead.

Sep 16, 2002
n9ne[TR@GR] said:
Thanks for nothing! ^^

that cover looks cool... nice submission for the ISM's album IMO

as for my pic of the church... it was really meant to be like an advertisement more than the actual album cover. thanks for the props azryda!

Jun 13, 2005
did it jus four fun 10 min. i think

cant wait for that new shit..it s fucking boring here all the time the same old threads...@ strange music hope u ll promote tech s shit really good
i mean everybody know s tech..but thats all! im drunk leave me lone!

Oct 3, 2005
for what it's worth, here's one i had posted earlier, but i'm not sure if anyone really gave it a look. it's not really a finished product, but more of a cover concept.

but i see we've got some talented people on this forum when it comes to graphics. i think it'd be cool if they had a contest or something that everyone could submit their work to and maybe pick a couple to be featured as fan art on the inside of the cover or something. probably won't happen, but it'd be a cool way to show the fans some love, since that's what tech likes to do.

Sep 16, 2002
PimpsPlenty said:
someone make one that is more 'gangsta' or street haha fuck all the church & halloween shit.

haha his album ain't entitled: "Gangsta Rap: The Materialism"
it's "Everready: THE RELIGION"... so them concepts seem ok with me.

Jul 14, 2004
Yeah I know what the TITLE is. & understand why you going at it in that direction....

Just saying TRY something else, now. You can incorporate all that shit....w/o loosing the theme...IMO.