Everready Artwork?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
Well the album is do out within 5 months. And we have no clue of the artwork yet. Haven't seen any posters, flyers, and designs. Or anything. Knowing Tech the artwork should be crazy just like on his last two albums. I know some of you have seen this artwork can you hint us on to what it looks like?
-sam

Jun 6, 2004
JLMACN said:
Tech told me 2 nights ago...
that he is pushing his album back..

again...GOD DAMN YOU!!!!

he says...looks like April of 2006...

oh well...

fuck..

Well if that is true I don't blame him, especially if he want's that album to be THE SHIT OF THE YEAR. Then I would too, yeah it sucks for the fans but that lets you know he does not wanna drop some bullshit.

Jun 12, 2005
man it has take me a whole fucking year to record 3 songs for my album so i could only guess how long it taking him to record shit!!!!

anyways......

Ill be here waiting for da shit to Drop! It'll b flames no matter when it does! I would like to see sum artowrk!!! that would be dope! but that probly wont be out for a year too so ill smoke another blunt and just chill out!

pz

***goes and listens to AngHellic, Absolute Power, and Vintage Tech wishing to have sumthing new to bump***

Dec 4, 2002
JLMACN said:
Tech told me 2 nights ago...
that he is pushing his album back..

again...GOD DAMN YOU!!!!

he says...looks like April of 2006...

oh well...

fuck..

fuck that's bullshit, way too long, i'm not gonna even give a fuck by then

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DeirDogg said:
fuck that's bullshit, way too long, i'm not gonna even give a fuck by then

Don't front.

You can't say the album has been pushed back.....there has NEVER been any solid date for it. He didn't even start recording until last year. I understand how everyone is excited and wanting the new album. Shit he's been talking about it for 3 years now. Of course you're tired of waiting. I'm tired of waiting. I think we were all spoiled when most of his huge catalog of songs and appearances were between 1998-2002. I expect much more than what we've got in the last 3 years. But that's the music business.

Oh and Ep 1 and 2 killed the Star Wars 3 buzz.....not the time inbetween.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DeirDogg said:
i have a sticker adversiting fall of 2004, that's why i was a lil choked

That's why I said......SOLID date. IE Oct 4, 2005........i never will understand why people put so much weight into these general dates of fall/winter, spring/summer 2004?

We've kept you up to date on the album for a year here now....and you should know by now what's taking so long.