everlast-n-drama timez up BOOTLEG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
You are referring to my auction and yes it was pressed on CD, not many units but yes it was. This one looks a lot more professional than his other two on CD that I have, A new Beginning and Kingz Day, which were pressed with crappy covers and a gold CDR. How do I know this? because we used to do a lot of work with JC back in the day when I was with Souljuh Funk Records, we teamed up for a lot of stuff, I have some old tracks that we did with JC that never got pressed. When he dropped the everlasting drama release he was going to release all the solos to follow, first his then misfits, then youngstahs and so on, the only one's that I know dropped was his and misfits, I have a CDR of youngsta's but never seen a pressed copy of it, D-Dog released a solo, but that was a few years back on another label. The CD that I have up of everlasting drama is one of two copies that I have, and the other I am keeping.