Ever been told off by a White person?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2004
salvarican said:
LMAO@ motown criminal, man i remember one time i had just copped a sack, but we didnt have money for a swisher, so i'm going around asking for a dollar, and this white guy is just about to pull his phone out his pocket, he's in front of me and i'm like "excuse me sir" and he cuts me off by putting his hand in my face, and i'm like "WHAT THE FUCK?" so as he's walking away , i kicked his right foot so that it would collide with his left foot just to make him stumble, but he ends up tripping and breaking his phone, so i started laughing and was like "BITCH! DONT EVER PUT YOUR HAND IN MY FACE" this was in downtown so it was a lot of people that saw it, mainly white people who wanted to be fucking heroes and try and call the cops like "QUICK! stop that guy" and some other bullshit like that, so i got on the bus and ended up buying a swisher at the corner store by my boy's house

LMAO. Greatest post ever.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

ME N THA HOMEBOYS WAS AT THA PARK. N I AHD A SWISHER SPLIT OPEN... N I WAS BREAKIN DOWN MY BOMB... N THIS BITCH WALKIN HER DOG CAME UP TO ME N SAID.... R U ROLLING DOPE AT THA PARK... I SAID YAWPPPPPP LIT THAT SHIT IN FRONT OF HER N BLEW THA SMOKE ON HER DOG SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK THA DOG STARTED PANTING N SHIT FO A MINUTE... SHE WAS LIKE IMMA CALL THA COPS... NEXT THING U KNO WE GOT A PATROL CAR... N THA REST WAS HISTORY

Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
wow thats amazing..hey i got told off by a black person and it was so fun!!

i was in kfc gettin some chicken..and i was takin quite a long time to place my order..well a family of african americans was waiting behind me..and they grew impatient..so the father started off on a rampage "HEY LOOK HERE HONKEY!!! WE NEEED US SOME CHICKEN!!!!..NOW U MOVE ALONG CRACKA B4 WE HAVE TO RIOT THIS BITCH" i was so pleased to be the victim of his verbal abuse i just smiled and laughed and said "okie dokie my friend...u sure seem to need your chicken...here take my place in line" and wow..it was a great experience!

Now that shit was hilarious.....