Event Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
The 2007 Mad Insane BBQ is right around the corner! To celebrate the last day of summer The Siccness along with Mad Insanity Records and Xplosive Magazine invite you to kick back with your favorite artists, and fellow Siccness users at Beyer Community Park in Modesto, CA on Saturday September 29th.

This is the perfect oppritunity for artists, labels and industry heads to promote meet and greet style with potential, and existing Bay Area, and Sacramento rap fans and Siccness.Net users. Lets get this shit crackin!

WHEN:

Saturday September 29th 2007

WHERE:

BEYER COMMUNITY PARK
3700 Beyer Park Drive, 95355
(at Sylvan Avenue & Forest Glen Drive)
Modesto, CA 94565

Click here for Map.

WHO:

Here is a list of confirmed guests. Artists and labels get at me here to be confirmed / added:

30/30 Records
ADR Lavey (triple 6)
AP.9 (Mob Figgaz)
Apartment 3 / DNA Ent
Arsenal (Pueblo Indians)
Baldhead Rick (UNLV)
Big Chill
Deepsleep Records
Game Insane
Gangsta Reese
Jay Tee (IN2DEEP)
Lil Hyfe (The Regime)
M-Dash
Mad Insanity Records
Malice
Mars
Playgirl Slim
Sactown Radio
Turf Talk
The Mossie
Wont Stop Records
Xplosive Magazine

FOOD:

Memphis Tip Top Barbeque will be selling plates of Tennessee's best on the spot. Plate prices available soon.

SPONSORS

Mad Insanity Records
Juggalo News
Xplosive Magazine

Potential Sponsors please e-mail me here for information on how to sponsor this event and be added to the list.

Siccness Network
Mad Insanity Records
Juggalo News
Xplosive Magazine

Feb 15, 2003
yeah somebody got hit up modesto city hall and get the drinking permit.. cuz there ain't no alcohol in city parks and guarantee the 5-0 will start trippin when they see a fat gatherin like that... it should have been at davis park much more parkin and more picnic benches and shit but beyer is cool too i guess... so what up... im'a just probably roll thru wit a few folks n see whats happenin if im off that day that is...... but yeah get the drinkin permit its free just gotta get it.. it will save a fat hassle for real....

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Ambition209 said:
yeah somebody got hit up modesto city hall and get the drinking permit.. cuz there ain't no alcohol in city parks and guarantee the 5-0 will start trippin when they see a fat gatherin like that... it should have been at davis park much more parkin and more picnic benches and shit but beyer is cool too i guess... so what up... im'a just probably roll thru wit a few folks n see whats happenin if im off that day that is...... but yeah get the drinkin permit its free just gotta get it.. it will save a fat hassle for real....
Yeah, we're going to get permits for everything this week. Also, I'm looking for more help putting shit together. So holla if anyone wants to be involved.