even with this being a mash up.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
Speed of Sound could have been an opportunity for Bone to become relevant again especially since not too long after they were SUPPOSED to release the real version of this the industry turned to speedy rap. Check this out.....couldn't understand a word in Bizzy's verse tho.

[video=youtube;IZGdSA15XPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGdSA15XPs[/video]

Sep 30, 2002
Twista and Tech were sent the beat for the song. They both recorded verses for it in time but the song was never completed. Don't know who didn't write for it but I do know who did.

Nov 6, 2005
Growing up I used to like Bizzy... Now I realize I could only ever understand like every third line. Even if I COULD understand it more, I don't like his delivery anymore... Give me a well constructed Krayzie verse anyday (NOT RECYCLED). I'll give the bone fans one thing though, they are productive with mash ups. And is that irritation i sense coming from the glorified hater? Did we strike a nerve dissing your idols? It's not okay when flipped around? Problem is no one pays attention to your b.s. but I sense some nerves being tapped when reversed.

Don't bother replying with some long winded response....

I dont give a fuck what you've got to say on the subject.