EVEN THOUgH MY BRONCOS WON....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
.....PLUMMER IS SHOWIN' SIgNS OF gARBAgENESS. 3 INTERCEPTIONS AND NO THROWN TOUCHDOWNS? I REALLY HOPE CLINTON PORTIS DOESN'T gET HURT, CAUSE IF HE DO, WE DOOMED. PLUMMER DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE CAN LEAD US NOWHERE. HE SEEMS WORSER THAN BRIAN gRIESE. WHO AgREES?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

only the first week,too hard to tell,he looked good early on though.think they are better off than griese,always thought he was overrated.as long as jake can hand the ball off to portis i dont think there will be a problem
________
Vapor Genie Vaporizer

Apr 25, 2002
he didnt look like he was still in zona.............there is a W in the win colum

it was dudes first game, ease up EDJ...........give him a season homie..........shit is gonna turn out just fine

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
he didnt look like he was still in zona.............there is a W in the win colum
Arizona got a few W's, if i recall correctly they didnt go 0-16. Plummer himself played just as bad as he has on tha Cardinals. tha only difference is he has a much better surrounding cast. hope for yall Broncos fan's sake he getz a lot better....

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
I think after he gets in more gametime reps throughout the year he should begin to "click" a bit better with his receiving unit & fine-tune his timing.

Portis looked like a MAN though...yikes. Terrell who?

Nonetheless...1-0 is how they stand...not everyone can say that about their team after week 1.

Regards

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NICE PIK THE LOCSTA. #51 FA SHO.

BUT 3 INTERCEPTIONS IN YOUR SEASON OPENER TO A gARBAgE ASS TEAM? I KEPT SEEIN' JAKE PLUMMER UNDER-THROWIN' EVERYBODY. THEM KINKS SHOULD'VE BEEN WORKED OUT IN THE PRE-SEASON. BUT IF JAKE BECOMES THE FLAKE, THEN DEFENSES ARE gONNA gO FOR OUR RUNNIN' gAME AND WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT. WE NEED A LEADER WITH A PASSIN' gAME.

AND FOR THE RECORD, MCAFFREY HAD A STREAK gOIN' BUT THANKS TO JAKE THE FLAKE, HE NO LONgER HAS A CATCH IN A NUMBER OF CONSECUTIVE gAMES.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
EDJ said:
.....PLUMMER IS SHOWIN' SIgNS OF gARBAgENESS. 3 INTERCEPTIONS AND NO THROWN TOUCHDOWNS? I REALLY HOPE CLINTON PORTIS DOESN'T gET HURT, CAUSE IF HE DO, WE DOOMED. PLUMMER DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE CAN LEAD US NOWHERE. HE SEEMS WORSER THAN BRIAN gRIESE. WHO AgREES?
God Bless you. I felt like shit today, but after reading this, I'm all cheered up. I needed a good laugh.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHY IS THAT? BUT IF IT MADE YOUR DAY I gUESS IT'S THE HATER IN YOU.

FATAL,
IF I COULD, I WOULD. ELWAY SHOULD'VE PLAYED ONE MORE SEASON AND BUBBY BRISTER SHOULD'VE STARTED INSTEAD OF gETTIN' CUT BAK WHEN. JARIOUS JAKSON SHOULDN'T OF gOT CUT. AND PLUMMER SHOULDN'T OF gOT PICCED UP. BUT MIKE SHANAHAN RUNNIN' SHIT. TWO SUPERBOWLS BAK-TO-BAK gOES TO A MUTHA-FUKAS HEAD TOO QUIK.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I didn't think Jake Plummer looked good against the Bengals or in preseason really but it's only the first game I think once he settle's down and gets more comfertable in the offence he'll be good for the Broncos. I think they're a lot better off with Plummer then Greise he gave up way to easy. One thing about Plummer he don't give up and always bounce bak. I love that. You gotta have heart to play football and can't get all shakin up like Greise did. oh and about the 3 INT's Jake hasn't ever been known as a accurate passer but there ain't no excuse for 3 INT's. I guess we'll see how he does against the Chargers and them weak ass Chokeland Haiders. . .