EURO 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Champion will be...

• Germany

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Italy

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Spain

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • France

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Czech Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 4, 2002
I'm gonna go with Italy, but the netherlands should be in the mix as well.....

we need to talk about how the USA is gonna win the gold in the olympics

May 17, 2004
that ain´t going to happen. It was once in a decade that big miracle happens. Who did they beat on way from quarterfinals to final...France, Czeck, Portugal?
did you not pay attention to the Euro qualifying this year? Greece went 10-1-1 in qualifying.

yes in 2004 they beat france, czech republic and portugal to win it all. Those are all teams you put into the poll. Greece is hasnt been ranked lower than 11th in the world in the last 2 years.

thats fine if you dont think they are gonna win but dont give me that bullshit that it was a big miracle and they are one time wonders.

Jun 23, 2002
^^haha

ill say germany since no one else did. plus they have an easy group.

italy france romania and netherlands are in one group! crazy

Aug 24, 2002
Yeh well Greece have to beat Spain and Sweden to begin with. Im not saying they wont , but its a tough group to pass. You got a tough defence but if Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrik Larsson are in good shape youre gone .

Btw , long time no see (the siccness) :)

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Since I'm half Portuguese and half Mexican I'll go with Portugal! Cristiano Ronaldo is a sav......
Portugal has the best team on paper, but I am not sure whether they have players who are ready to win the title

CR7 is a beast, but when the game is serious he disappears. We saw that in the CL, two missed penalties, rarely touching the ball, etc.

So I am rooting for Portugal (and I voted for them) because they play the best football but I seriously doubt it they will win the trophy.

Italy won the WC but it was not because of class IMO, but rather because somebody had to win it and they happened to be the luckiest team out of 32 weak squads. Nobody played well in 2006. So I would be hesitant to say they are the big favorite because they are the world champions.

It's absolutely impossible to say who will win it