Eugene Debs speach

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
you vastly underestimate the struggle of the american people.
No I don't. For the most part, the people have not had to struggle.

again though this is an anti-war speech
War is good. It keeps the economy flowing and the bad guys are eliminated. Why would any citizen of this country endorse an anti-war speech?

Jan 31, 2008
as "good" as the working class have it today with their pills, creams, and dreams, they are still deprived of any real happiness and the freedom to pursue it.
so relative to the poor, 3rd world countries,a certain standard of living and the belief in the futility of mans inherent potential then yes, middle class has it made.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
as "good" as the working class have it today with their pills, creams, and dreams, they are still deprived of any real happiness and the freedom to pursue it.
so relative to the poor, 3rd world countries,a certain standard of living and the belief in the futility of mans inherent potential then yes, middle class has it made.
Everyone has it made, friend! Happiness and the freedom to pursue it is all around and you can thank this fine country for making it a reality. The 3rd world countries are rising and becoming bastions of progress, intelligence, creativity, morality, etc.

Everything is just fine.

Jan 31, 2008
"Crazy wisdom is also a modality of communication, in which the adept employs esoteric and seemingly unspiritual methods to awaken an aspirant's consciousness."

yes im looking for the one where he was draped in the american flag lmao

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
"Crazy wisdom is also a modality of communication, in which the adept employs esoteric and seemingly unspiritual methods to awaken an aspirant's consciousness."
Interesting....

yes im looking for the one where he was draped in the american flag lmao
I have it on an external. It is one of my favorite pics for avatars.

Jan 31, 2008
the fact is, the rich dont even have it that good either...
we are all a bunch of misled animals , taught to choose sides and see dual notions where none exist.

provide me with a dual concept and i will take a side, thus, defining and limiting myself at your will.
i am no more than a middle class anarchist computer geek of middle eastern origin with a name, age, and a number, a religion or lack thereof.
I have a love/hate relationship with love and hate.
i live in the past for the future.
im always ahead of this moment with my plans, never here to enjoy the outcome when they manifest themselves.
i live fast cuz time wont last.

i am a male human being who admits to knowing nothing, yet will die for what i do know.
i look for happiness in what ive been trained by my masters to look in.
my social status is about as temporary as this generation.
My love for another , born of time, has died with time.
my love for myself , based on an idea of love and an idea of me, both of time, have died with time.

I am valuable tho, for i have a dream.
I am as valuable as my dream.
I dream to one day become the president.

for i am nothing but another mans ideas

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
provide me with a dual concept and i will take a side, thus, defining and limiting myself at your will.
i am no more than a middle class anarchist computer geek of middle eastern origin with a name, age, and a number, a religion or lack thereof.
I have a love/hate relationship with love and hate.
i live in the past for the future.
im always ahead of this moment with my plans, never here to enjoy the outcome when they manifest themselves.
i live fast cuz time wont last.

i am a male human being who admits to knowing nothing, yet will die for what i do know.
i look for happiness in what ive been trained by my masters to look in.
my social status is about as temporary as this generation.
My love for another , born of time, has died with time.
my love for myself , based on an idea of love and an idea of me, both of time, have died with time.

I am valuable tho, for i have a dream.
I am as valuable as my dream.
I dream to one day become the president.

for i am nothing but another mans ideas
I will direct you and others down the road of purpose.