ESPN's top 10 MVP candidates.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Yah if they take into account Kobe's month of February,he may have a chance because he plays in a huge market,but if they take into account his record without Shag,he has Zero chance.
The fact that they continued to lose even when he arrived will distort that, it was c;ear Shaq's absence wasnt the reason they were losing, although it will remain to be seen regardless. Who knows what would have happened had he missed a few more games, it didn't look like they were going to be stopped with or without the big man.

WiCkEd said:
i never said he was...garnett will probably win it ,,,it dont matter because the the mvp award is simply politics or else shaq would win it every year...
I couldnt have said it better myself. Good shit homie.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
yea right between hobe and Garnett. And what about Duncan the spurs would be shit without him and look at the spurs record they're the 2nd best team in the league. But I'm gonna repeat what I already said. No faker will get the mvp title this year.

Apr 25, 2002
MB3 said:
yea right between hobe and Garnett. And what about Duncan the spurs would be shit without him and look at the spurs record they're the 2nd best team in the league. But I'm gonna repeat what I already said. No faker will get the mvp title this year.
The Lakers wouldnt be anywhere this year without Kobe. Everyone says the team couldnt win without Shaq, well they couldnt win with him either. It was Kobe who got this team out of its slump and had a remarkable month of february as well as an antire season.

KINGCZAR said:
Its to bad Ko-Me wont win it!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!
KINGCZAR said:
Keep dreamin!! Ko-Me aint winnin shit!! Trust me! GOT EM!!!
Is that all you have to say on the subject? Kobe this and Kobe that, for fucks sake give it a rest.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw i can say this to!! Ko_me aint winnin jack potna!! Now except it and move on!! And Shag would not win the award every year, cause its based on how u carry a team and how high u take them and from what u was measured at from the beginning!! Yall probably didnt know that!! But its not just given to the best player every year, or Jordan would have won it every year!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
its based on how u carry a team and how high u take them and from what u was measured at from the beginning!! Yall probably didnt know that!! But its not just given to the best player every year, or Jordan would have won it every year!! GOT EM!!
Didnt we school you in some other posts telling you that exact thing? LMAO! This cat is stealing our stuff then trying to argue us with it.. bahahahahah

Apr 25, 2002
We all know you stole that stuff from us, now you are trying to use it like you know sports, bahahaha! You taught me everything I know? Everything I post is off of what I know and you argue all of it, so how can that be? Got You Again!