ESHAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Did yall Cop this..???

• Hell Ya...That shit was Tight..

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Hell Naw....Fuck ICP

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Hell Naw...I need to get it...

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
May 11, 2002
No, not yet.............I think I will pick it up. I want to hear the new tracks on it. I was just listening to Tounges on my way home.

Apr 26, 2002
sickest1 said:
esham's dope.his older shit was allright,but tounges,and them new songs on acid rain is dope.
which is better, tongues or acid rain? i wuz feelin tha shit outta tongues. is it on tha same level? fold.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I just picked this shit up today. I already got all these track'z except for the new one'z and the new one'z ain't even all that. I basically bought it to add to my collection. The mix of old track's is cool but I'm sorry to say I just bought this today and it's going on the shelf with the rest of the Reel Life product'z....

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Esham is dope!!!! This album has 4 new tracks with ICP.All fans of Esham should peep this album though.The Wicket Shit will never die.Check out Acidrain.com a forum for Esham fans!!!! peep game.

Jun 21, 2002
yeah i aint really feelin that ICP shit, but Esham is tight tongues was pretty dope, & i liked that dead flowers and bruce wayne too, he got some heat

E

Epidemic

Esham is dope but I think that Psychopathic cut off minutes from certain tracks some one let me know if this is true.

Epidemic

E

Epidemic

^^ I need your e-mail so we can work out an arrangement on the Mastamind album and if you have dices old album hit me up.

Epidemic

Jan 14, 2003
fuck yea, i bought acid rain the day it came out

dopest shit on that cd-

give me one good reason i should not be squezin on every
bitch ass nigga like you cuz its bitch ass nigga like you season