ESHAM- SUSPENDED ANIMATION (SUBATOMIC) EXTENDED EDITION!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Yep the store personnel shit whoever runs the gawddamn helluva store have done fucked up reel bad!!! According to toxsic.com forums sum day-oners are already bitchin about not receiving their orders rite after they posted the order shipping update on their site... Their so full of shit man fuckin around too damn much & not givin the proper convenience to just ship their items rite away like how fuckin hard is it??? All the damn time they have but we all as fans have no whatever clue whats reely goin down behind the scenes??? ...& I was all for buyin new rlp gear after their relaunching cuz I wanna rock that reel rlp gear cuz I completely missed buyin the og gear they pressed & hustled way back in the days before I became a devotee ya know so if I dont hear anything from anybody literally receiving anything they purchased from the store; theyre completely fucked as much as I am & that will conclude wit me sayin fuck their store; they aint doin or sellin shit so whats the fuckin point about opening a merch store for the fans havin music & gear available like theyre posted when they just take their money & not sendin them what they ordered & wanted??? No fuckin sense!!! I think its a scheme to customize the limted quantities of rlp gear for themselves lol!! Automatic fail!!

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
The album is on iTunes for $9.99, not sure when this album will be released in the stores. I would rather have the physical copy of this cd with all of the artwork like all the other Esham and Natas albums. Does anybody know when the physical cd will be released??

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
well according to the hellavastore its out just as announced but still havent heard from anyone on toxsic.com (mastamind's site) claimin they got their physical cd......
Well hopefully the physical cd comes out soon, but for now will be listening to this album from my Ipod...

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
This CD was ill... Esham really stepped his lyrical game up. I've noticed he's using more multies, and shit.

Dec 25, 2003
Hear that Im stoked to cop that too along wit sum rlp gear but skeptically if I were to buy the cd along wit a shirt so they can not even give a flyin fuck to send em to me rite away fuck em!!! Thats horrible business & a huge waste of investments feel me???