Esham - Suspended Animation Listen NOW!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Is that the final cover??? If it reely is??? Its wack & a fuckin gyp!! I loved the other one wit the Hindu gods; one! its looks very attractive & two!! Im fascinated wit Hindu art & mythology so if this is gonna be the official front cover, its gonna confuse the consumers whom overheard a new Esham out all cuz its missing his signature logo???
What in the muthafuck??? How ridiculous & a bad promotion move isnt it my fellow suicidalists??????

Dec 25, 2003
Awww man that sucks wack azz!!! & its gonna be his very 1st witout his name logo... Maybe he did that as another innovation & then more artists are gonna bite that LMAO!!!
Nice try E & that idea has long been done way before u were born...... He shouldve stick wit the 1st cover cuz it more attractive & stands out just like SL & have this as an additional cover...

Dec 25, 2003
I just finished peepin the snippets & all I gotta say is......

THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE ANOTHER CLASSIC!!!!!!
This sounds too good that E is back to his roots with a whole new experimental twist to it buy why he added about the same number of tracks just like SL??? Then the songs are gonna be cut short which did dissatified me a lil bit but whateverthefuck Im lovin that typa sound hes making now thats the main reason why I love Esham/Natas cuz of their typa sound which is totally lackin in alotta rap these days & his production of sound just gets better & better every time he drops another album & that goes for Mastamind (Im saddened they as Natas had disbanded for good & I was hyped for hypocrisy)... So as long as theyre gonna stick around longer makin more music to feed us all the refreshing acid they can produce, stick with that typa sound & dont switch it like we in general be sayin "If it aint broke, dont fix it!!!" Now I said it; Im stoked to the brizzain & hella psychadelicd the fuck out!!!!!! Im coppin 2 copies next week!! (if it does drop on tues???; Im keepin my fingers crossed)

Aug 1, 2010
The title track is pretty damn good... Also love American made, get a room, subatomic, Triggernometry, Poultry and Police.
The second beat that kicks in on 1:30 of sensory deprivation, is fucking amazing.

Right up there with Lynch's Dinner and a movie for album of the year imo.

May 11, 2002
I am feeling this more and more.....

I'm not feeling the hard rock tracks...

I just ordered me a copy from CDuniverse.

Classic Esham.

One good thing about Esham, not one of his CD's sound the same. It's always something new.