Esham "Suspended Animation" In stores now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2008

On Suspended Animation, Esham’s dystopian world permeates through 29 different songs, many of which were conceived during deep meditation sessions in the sensory deprivation chamber at his recording studio. To bring those ideas to life, he enlisted the services of heavy metal crew, “Ruin Your Life”, whose illuminating guitar-work welds together with Esham’s song-writing and beat selections to forge a project that slams hard into avant-garde, alternative territory.

Esham says, “Suspended Animation is the result of months of meditation and the lucid dreams I had in my sensory deprivation chamber”. With no label hurdles to jump, he recorded until the very last minute in early July when the project got mastered. He continues, “The reality is that fans are getting the leanest and meanest Esham, we have over 2 albums worth of material that didn’t make the cut”.

Track Listing:

01. All The Time
02. Closed Doors
03. Subatomic
04. Ronald McDonald
05. SSMD
06. Suspended Animation
07. Triggernometry
08. Designer Drugs
09. RLP Logo
10. ???????
11. You Don’t Luv Me
12. Electromagnetic
13. Horrible
14. Poultry
15. Sinsory Deprivation
16. Get a Room
17. U Can Die
18. Private Hotel Party
19. Worst Place 2 Be
20. Killa P*ssy
21. American Made
22. ?????
23. Don’t Wake Me Up
24. Gumball 3000
25. Thanx
26. But No Thanx
27. Police
28. How Come
29. Home

Updated Flyers for Cali Dates

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've never really understood the hype about Esham... He's a pioneer, but he hasn't evolved much in my opinion... I still dig a few tracks he puts out though...

Dec 25, 2003
Done listenin to it a couple times already!!! Esham is back to his acid rap era once again!!! Perhaps the best reelease outta this whole summer imo... Awesome job to the great Unholy for droppin another great album!!! THE WICKET SH!T WILL NEVA DIE!!!!!!

May 24, 2002
Im not the one who said it Tiny Timm, It was Roz. I was just telling dude what he ment.

but yeah...when he first joined psy he has put out nothing but a steady stream of crap.

This is the first good album since that time.