ESHAM- SACRIFICIAL LAMBS!!!!!! Official album cover!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2005
Now i gotta go to the storage and get out my collection. Got the first 10 albums but havent heard or listened to any of his new stuff for the past 4 or 5 years

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
esham the lamb fucker lol...cover is wack as fuck..so is esham the lamb muggin the camera??why not sacrifice a human instead of a defenseless animal what a bitch ass thing to do you guys be hanging upside down in your closets 2 much go pimp a bitch and get on real shit fuckin dungeons & dragons playing geeks and quit fucking sheep 2 yall some naysty fuckers...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
KKKill The Fetus
Dead Flowerz
Bruce Wayne: Gothom City
Mail Dominance
smh. closed casket>all them
Dont forget Closed Casket!!! That was a classsic!!!
yesss
esham the lamb fucker lol...cover is wack as fuck..so is esham the lamb muggin the camera??why not sacrifice a human instead of a defenseless animal what a bitch ass thing to do you guys be hanging upside down in your closets 2 much go pimp a bitch and get on real shit fuckin dungeons & dragons playing geeks and quit fucking sheep 2 yall some naysty fuckers...
u do notice that this thread had nothing to do with bestiality until u brought it up for some random ass reason...but everybody but you in this thread are the nasty fuckers?

Sep 21, 2006
its up on MTV of all places, snippets of every track, sounds pretty good compared to a few of his past releases, but he sounds like hes going with a little more commercially accesable sound these days

i suspect thats why the cover is so bland as well, to make it more accesable