Esham Judgement Day Boxset

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Orders opened up for the Esham Judgement Day Boxset.

-Judgement Day Vol 1 Day and Judgement Day Vol 2 Night digitally remastered.
-36 unreleased tracks from 1991-1992 era basically its Judgement Day vol 3 & 4 being included.
-A brand new Esham 6 track EP.
-A live concert dvd
-Only 1,000 are being made this is never going to be sold instores
-Behind the scenes -Esham's breakdown of the Judgement Day albums
-Judgement Day artprints and a new 2006 design
-Custom packaging and custom designed RLP hardbox
-Certificate of Authenticity individually numbered and autographed by Esham

www.acidrap.com

is where to buy one if you want to get one

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Its a bit pricey but if enjoy those albums and 1991-1992 era Esham its worth it...2 brand new albums from 1991-1992 ..damn... I already heard 1 of the tracks from that and it was tight as fuck

Plus a brand new ep album,dvd and special packaging

Well only 1,000 are going to be made because think about it
Esham don't have a billion fans or anything and to make a special made boxset etc...thats going to cost $100 you problay not going to sell a lot of those either and what goes into making special boxsets generally for anything only so many are made
so 1,000 for all the real fans of his music is about the right amount of them to make

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Yeah them and shitload of d-12's bodyguards jumped Esham.

Like 20 guys on 1 person.

Coward hoe ass shit

May 11, 2002
spv said:
Yeah them and shitload of d-12's bodyguards jumped Esham.

Like 20 guys on 1 person.

Coward hoe ass shit
Yup^^^^

Pussy Ass Shit Right There. All of them Sahdy Suckers aint nothing but cowards.

Jan 2, 2004
Man, it's a definite rip off, but Esham's definitely getting paid off of that shit..

1,000 copies, at 100 bucks apiece = 1 million dollars.. Then, just subtract the manufacturing cost, and Esham pretty much gets all of that.

And all that from what? Creating six songs or so for an EP.. Dude is taking in a shitload of money for this.

Apr 25, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
Man, it's a definite rip off, but Esham's definitely getting paid off of that shit..

1,000 copies, at 100 bucks apiece = 1 million dollars.. Then, just subtract the manufacturing cost, and Esham pretty much gets all of that.

And all that from what? Creating six songs or so for an EP.. Dude is taking in a shitload of money for this.
You mean $100,000...still he's going to make a decent amount of money for not doing much. I pretty much have all his shit but I can't see myself paying $100 for two new cds worth of music and a dvd.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Too Bad.

Bruce Wayne said:
You mean $100,000...still he's going to make a decent amount of money for not doing much. I pretty much have all his shit but I can't see myself paying $100 for two new cds worth of music and a dvd.
They've already stopped accepting Pay Pal, because Pay Pal had already receive an uncomfortable amount of money for this Box Set. I think it's a good deal and I have pretty much all of his Original RLP shit and all of the re-released shit. But there's one thing...I don't have this and as a true fan/collector...this has to be in my collection. Don't worry about the money that he's gonna make, because he's supposed to get paid. Any who...I bet that they're already almost sold out.

May 11, 2002
Tight shit..............I might have to pick one of these up though. $100 seems to much to dop on a box set, but it comes with a lot of shit.

Apr 30, 2006
Robby2Slobby said:

fat paid thats what dude does he the father of the independent rap hustel befor Too $hort and Sick Wid IT this dude was out sellin records at age 9 in the streets of the 313

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
You can now just buy it with a credit card Mastercard or Visa

They got so many orders through paypal that paypal wasn't going to let them take anymore...