ESHAM- DMT SESSIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Wow my long lost bro; my Collinsville, IL/St. Louis equivalent!! Im surprised u like that one as much as Tongues while others werent feelin it at all... Even the digipack photography all thruout is top-notch & funny lol!!
^^^What's up Acid?? Yeah, this CD is amazing. I can not stop listening to it. It has not left my CD player and Zune since I got it.

I say this is his best release since Tounges. It's on that level. The production is something very different.

Jan 23, 2006
I've been listenin to esham since '94,and im a white muffuka in new jersey,but I've always managed to find his cds,some easier than others..I wish he would come harder on his releases,sometimes hes to experimental with his sound,I like hardcore hip hop mixed with atleast semi-intelligent lyrics,I'm gona support him no matter what.With this release theres only a few songs I like,maybe im just gettin to old to be listenin to Hip Hop, and the problem is on my end???

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Post up some good tracks off this album. The one posted on the first page had the beat and everything else straight jacked from the Blue Foundation/Zeds Dead