ESG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I said in that other post that ESG is the most under rated in the south, but he deserves his own post on here. Every CD hes put out has been throwed. Ive been bumping Return Of The Living Dead these last few days and that CD goes hard, there's some hidden gems on there. All these cats coming up now, Lil Flip, Slim Thug etc, all got thier start from ESG. Dude doesnt get the respect he deserves. All American Gangsta drops in september, im hella looking forward to that shit, its gonna be hard...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Also he rocked that Pac Man beat way harder than Flip on This Is For My Gangstas...

Aug 9, 2002
playa RY said:
I said in that other post that ESG is the most under rated in the south, but he deserves his own post on here. Every CD hes put out has been throwed. Ive been bumping Return Of The Living Dead these last few days and that CD goes hard, there's some hidden gems on there. All these cats coming up now, Lil Flip, Slim Thug etc, all got thier start from ESG. Dude doesnt get the respect he deserves. All American Gangsta drops in september, im hella looking forward to that shit, its gonna be hard...
yeah esg been doing thiz fo a long ass tyme....his an original SCREWED UP CLICK member....1 of tha best hip-hop clicks ever....

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
he fuckin goes off crazy like haah dope i must of been listening to the wrong esg tracks cuz i was thinking hes whack lol mybad

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

"20's snd kits,my screens lit, watching beach party flicks, 2 boppas taking turns on my MAAN!!!!"

ESG is 2 thowed