EROC and CK!!Checkout the NEW MUSIC!!! Feedback greatly appreciated!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
What it do SICCNESS!!! Got a couple new tracks up on the myspace page wit me and the boy CK off of the mixtape and group album we got coming out on Hard2Kill Ent.!!! I got nothing but love and respect for the siccness especially BART and value all of your opinions. Let us know what you think!!!

http://www.myspace.com/theuntent

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
yo im actually feeling some of yalls songs on there! like Indo said the quality isn't the best but i can feel what yall doing, keep it up!

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
Cool song, step up the quality of the recording or get it mixed and it will be official.
Thanks! I figured someone would say that. Indo Youre right though. All the tracks have not been mixed and mastered. Havent entered that realm quite yet. I hear youre the man to talk to about that. Whats good?

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
yo im actually feeling some of yalls songs on there! like Indo said the quality isn't the best but i can feel what yall doing, keep it up!
Right on bolo! Appreciate that! Mixing and mastering is next on the list. Im trying to do that asap. Keep checking us out I'll be releasing more music periodically. yee