Erk Tha Jerk aka Kevin Allen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
stop acting like little dick ridin fags just cuz somebody aint kissin erk's ass the way you think they should. oh yeah, nice record. Thumbs down for not havin a single FNM track on it tho

May 12, 2006
stop acting like little dick ridin fags just cuz somebody aint kissin erk's ass the way you think they should. oh yeah, nice record. Thumbs down for not havin a single FNM track on it tho
right here was the name of the single which wason mtvjams from time to time. imo track 3 and 13 should have had videos and follow up singles to be pushed.

Dec 30, 2003
"Wetter" is the shit..... this album is quality man... being in the bay area and trynna bump as much bay shit as i possibly can, is getting a little old.. we got thizz using tracks they recorded in 2002 and puttin em on a cd with mac dres face and selling em to these teenagers and they are eating it up.... quality music is getting RARE as fuck in the bay... and Erk Honestly just brought my appreciation back to bay music... he brought me back to COPIUM... The Jack Artist... and a few other early 2000 cd's we still bump... this album is gonna be a classic in the bay for sure.... fresh sound... good lyrics and sumn to fuckin relate to... good job Erk... follow up strong!

Sep 12, 2005
I would like to see visuals for "Favorite Song" and "Reach The Top". There's a few great crossover singles on this album that definitely have mainstream potential. Like it was said up above, "Wetter", "How Do You Love Me" and "Hands Up" are great for that, and same with "Nobody's Promised Tomorrow".

Overall this is a great quality album that really has everything an album would need to be successful on a national scale.

May 12, 2006
I would like to see visuals for "Favorite Song" and "Reach The Top". There's a few great crossover singles on this album that definitely have mainstream potential. Like it was said up above, "Wetter", "How Do You Love Me" and "Hands Up" are great for that, and same with "Nobody's Promised Tomorrow".

Overall this is a great quality album that really has everything an album would need to be successful on a national scale.
any word on IF theres going to be more of a push for this

Dec 9, 2005

Agree 100%.

Its not just good for a Bay album. Its actually one of my favorite albums of the year.

Dec 26, 2004
Never on to dude but wit this thread Ima check him out. Only verse I heard when he did that feature wit Mr. Kee's new album The Great Paper Chase. He spit that real shit.