Eric Marriot (KanTownTurtle)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
terrible news, just hope that a tragedy like this will make someone think twice before gettin behind the wheel when they drink, prevent bad things happening to good peeps.

Jun 29, 2005
Unbelieveable....... Im really speechless as i know its part of everyday life with sorry ass drunk drivers but damn. My prayers go out to ya tonight KanTownTurtle! I had a lil bro pass to a drunk driver as well and no seat belts let him fly out the car. Im not going to go into it but buckle up ya'll and treat every day as it could be your last (in a sense...)!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Wow. I'm very sorry to hear that. Your families are in my thoughts and prayers. Some of us knew him, some of us didnt, but I know everyone knows the name. I'm saddened to hear of a loss of any kind, but especially when it happens to someone you know/met/have come in contact with. Once again, I'm very sorry for your loss.

R.I.P. Eric "KanTownTurtle" Marriot

Jun 12, 2003
This is Zack again. Wow, guys this is truly appriciated. This whole group of people on this board showing so much love to someone that most of them didnt even know personally is awsome, My family and I greatly appriciate the love that all you have shown. I just wanted to stop by and thank you all.