eric barton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
geocities.com
hey raider fans and people who have seen barton playi need an unbiased opinion of eric barton how good is he from what ive seen hes looked pretty good and since my team has just picked him up i wanted to know how good the signing was

May 14, 2002
firelayden said:
hey raider fans and people who have seen barton playi need an unbiased opinion of eric barton how good is he from what ive seen hes looked pretty good and since my team has just picked him up i wanted to know how good the signing was

losing barton hurt he lead the team in tackles last season really hoped we could get him or coleman to resign good pickup

Aug 6, 2002
yup that was a huge loss for us. I'll miss the barton stomp, the one he gave when he mad a back loose yards, he would stomp his fott and rub his stomach.

Nov 14, 2003
geocities.com
well thanks for u info guys now i just hope my team doesnt go through another damn injury plagued season damn lose our qb then the corner with the most interceptions since 1997 and i could go on and on lol anyway thanks.