EQUIPTO off to tour TOKYO,,JAPAN!!!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2003
i'm out to TOKYO....bouta bring this bay shit across seas once again...i'll b on tour all threw NOVEMBER...hit up this post & i'll update every1 on wut's goin on from out there...or just questions on the rap scene out there...

Jan 6, 2003
Don't you wanna come to Europe sometime in the future as well? You could open the eyes of narrow minded Norwegian hip hop heads. Hope to see you in Norway soon...

Good luck in Japan, Equipto. Wish I could have come to a concert.

May 12, 2003
yeeee

i should b out in DENMARK, COPENHAGEN & other spots threw out EUROPE in Febuary...
i been tryin to network wit JAPAN for a while now, so it's really along time commin!...i will b bringin alotta things to get off out there..there will be a number of shows,magazine interviews,photo shoots & oter thangs we still workin on..alota things r spontaneous out there..

Sep 15, 2002
Quipto in Japan fr: MadMuzik.com

Quipto:

Good news on the Japan deal -- we'll be sure to spread the word for you. Much love.

On top of that, keep us informed on how it goes over there. We are working on gettin the site translated into 7 different languages, Japanese being one of them. This will definitely be a plus for international tours, and will allow the fans to get more info on you and your music.

Peace and thanks for reppin' the bay big tyme and for joining MadMuzik.com. We got nothin' but love for you and your folxs.

Peace,
MadMuzik.com
by Gigi, ceo