Epstein Pedo Ring Will Not be Exposed (Hit Out on Him Already)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Amazing how one can magically kill themselves at a facility that's known as a place where it's impossible to commit suicide due to the insane levels of monitoring. Last suicide at this place was 21 years ago and it was a drug kingpin who was also targeted by very powerful people lol

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/suici...ssible-at-ulta-secure-jeffrey-epstein-lockup/

Attorney General William Barr, who is corrupt as fuck himself, is even calling shenanigans lol

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
this is one of those cases where I 100% support snitching

::
Obviously the victims are not snitches, they were manipulated and abused children. Other than them no one is going to say much publicly, at least not while it counts and not anything legit. They'll have their entire family offed.

Pretty evident that he was doing it to cover up his own crimes and then using it as blackmail on the others for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Here's Trump's full response to the question, which was: "Do you really think the Clintons are involved in Jeffrey Epstein's death?"

"I have no idea. I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane 4 times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton who was a very good friend of Epstein, he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times.

"So why did he say four times? And then the question you have to ask is did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there, but you have to ask, did Bill Clinton go to the island.

"That's the question. If you find that out, you're going to know a lot. Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you."

Props: phncke

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but when you have a royal that used to hang out with this guy, all that talk back in the 90's of pedo rings with the ultra wealthy make sense

I'm sorry but ANYONE that used to chill with this sick fuck should be viewed with suspicion, even trump

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but when you have a royal that used to hang out with this guy, all that talk back in the 90's of pedo rings with the ultra wealthy make sense

I'm sorry but ANYONE that used to chill with this sick fuck should be viewed with suspicion, even trump
This is why Trump distanced himself from that guy a while ago, I'm sure his handlers told him it wasn't going to end well. This is on some whole other level shit. It was all part of manipulating people in certain positions. Intel agencies all over the world use sex to manipulate targets, nothing new.

We are looking at it from a perverse level, which it is, but that's the lense they want you to focus on. That way we never focus on the players motive and Ordo ab Chao that stemmed from it.

At the end of the day, WE should not focus on any of it. Admitting reality however provides a healthy dose of skepticism. Maybe you can learn the next generation up on some shit one day. That's the real revolution. Each one teach one.

Last edited:

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
This is why Trump distanced himself from that guy a while ago, I'm sure his handlers told him it wasn't going to end well. This is on some whole other level shit. It was all part of manipulating people in certain positions. Intel agencies all over the world use sex to manipulate targets, nothing new.

We are looking at it from a perverse level, which it is, but that's the lense they want you to focus on. That way we never focus on the players motive and Ordo ab Chao that stemmed from it.

At the end of the day, WE should not focus on any of it. Admitting reality however provides a healthy dose of skepticism. Maybe you can learn the next generation up on some shit one day. That's the real revolution. Each one teach one.
True, the OG's told us about this shit when we were growing up

Props: StillHustlin