Epic vid for Young Gullys Move Like This with cameos from lil goofy ezale huss and mo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Awesome song and a real cool video. I really did not like your verse on A-Wax's Struggling song, and have checked most of your other material due to the positive things on this board but wasn't really into it.

I dig this track a lot though. Whoever produced it flipped the sample real nice. Is it available on itunes?

Nov 14, 2007
Well to answer everything and respond...to the first dude I ain't really into all that giving a fuck about the next man's issues...what awax and the mob got goin on is they business...I got hus in it because he was supporting my shit and he fucked wit the jack who was one of my favorite bay area artists of all time...I'm not signed to awax nor do I have a problem wit the mob...I fuck wit everybody...yes this is on itunes it's on the ep called final destination...and it's cool if u ain't feelin my shit i got a whole world of people outside the bay and in the bay who fuck wit me i jus dropped an album called bermuda and actually went and had the privilege of flyin out to bermuda to perform it along wit getting over 300k downloads in the first 3 days...the few people who don't rock wit me good for them don't make me or break me and i respect your opinion...I'm my own artist with my own label YHTM...that's who I rock wit...and i don't know if hus a rat or not so i don't speak on shit like that...I know i'ma real nigga and my background straight so that's all that matters...and i know ain't nobody on both sides gont question it they jus gont respect it or they could deal wit me offline...thanku for the feedback

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Well to answer everything and respond...to the first dude I ain't really into all that giving a fuck about the next man's issues...what awax and the mob got goin on is they business...I got hus in it because he was supporting my shit and he fucked wit the jack who was one of my favorite bay area artists of all time...I'm not signed to awax nor do I have a problem wit the mob...I fuck wit everybody...yes this is on itunes it's on the ep called final destination...and it's cool if u ain't feelin my shit i got a whole world of people outside the bay and in the bay who fuck wit me i jus dropped an album called bermuda and actually went and had the privilege of flyin out to bermuda to perform it along wit getting over 300k downloads in the first 3 days...the few people who don't rock wit me good for them don't make me or break me and i respect your opinion...I'm my own artist with my own label YHTM...that's who I rock wit...and i don't know if hus a rat or not so i don't speak on shit like that...I know i'ma real nigga and my background straight so that's all that matters...and i know ain't nobody on both sides gont question it they jus gont respect it or they could deal wit me offline...thanku for the feedback
Thanks pal...I downloaded it + that track Drop, both are dope. I'll go through your other stuff again maybe I didn't give it a proper listen the first few times.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Colder and Cry got me thru some real crazy times just reciting them songz bar 4 bar... I kinda just moved on after HM5 without keeping up wit releases but gully is one of the bays best and realest lyricist IMHO