epic meal time any1 else watch these wack vids on youtube.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Victoria, huh? My homies and I used to kick it at Butchart Gardens, that place is hella dangerous/gangster. If I wasn't at Butchart, I was either at Craigdarroch castle, or hanging out at the whale watching tours. Ask around about Mac "stab-you-in-the-face" Jesus. I was the most dopest of dopest rappers/gangsters in town.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
In fact I might be coming out for a visit soon. My homies are planning a gang fight at Craigdarroch castle, you want in homie? You LARP?

Jan 25, 2006
I'm not LARP or anything and havn't been in victoria since april when i moved to nanaimo. "My homies are planning a gang fight at Craigdarroch castle, you want in homie?" - mac jesus. i kinda been staying away from that kinda scene for awhile now and plan on going to university this sept.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I'm not LARP or anything and havn't been in victoria since april when i moved to nanaimo. "My homies are planning a gang fight at Craigdarroch castle, you want in homie?" - mac jesus. i kinda been staying away from that kinda scene for awhile now and plan on going to university this sept.
You sound like a juggalo

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You sound like a bitch. LARP 4 LYFE.