Enter Apocalypse Tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2003
Damn, that boy Eats got it, I heard his tracks on Fahrenheit Instrumania B, and felt them very deep inside, every track he did on there. So now I'm waiting for more to come, any albums, singles?

Jan 4, 2006
I feel the same way man, it's good to see that someone feels those instramentals. It says in the album cover Eats produced Tracks 2,6, and 10. It took me a long time to get hold of Fahrenhiet Instramania level B but i didn't give up cause i knew how good it was. I feel every track on there(D.E you made some good wop sticc entertainers, much appreciated). From the intro to the end the whole album is creative and you will definatley enjoy it if you emphasize on instramentals.

Area-10

EAT

May 14, 2002
Thanks for the support. I'm currently recording a full length instrumental album, "Enter apocalypse tonight". There's a new track from that album here, http://www.myspace.com/eatsfromthesea

Until that comes out, i also have tracks 2 and 8 on the gang wars album.

PS the credits on Instrumania B was messed up ; I was responsible for tracks 2,6, and 11.

Peace, Eats

Jan 4, 2006
Thanks 4 tha link. Armageddon is a crazy track. The pics on your myspace of the pyramids and bomb fit the music nicely. It has a myserious sound that i have felt with all your previous tracks. Keep it going man.

Area-10