Enough B******* Will Peyton Manning play another snap in the NFL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
With so much speculation about the future in Indy one thing is for sure, Andrew Luck is the top propspect at QB in multiple decades this guy has been marked as having a better pedigree than AR and anybody previous or since

The Colts will draft Andrew Luck and Peyton has options outside of football that Eli doesn't (media) and he is not recovering from a sprained ankle

Will Peyton play another snap and even if he manages another season does this cement Eli Manning as the greatest Manning QB of all time??

Discuss

Dec 2, 2006
I said he wouldn't months ago....

Those type of injuries are trickie, especially for an NFL qb that requires not only full range of motion, but strength to make the required throws. He won't take another snap as a Colt though if he comes back and if I had to guess.

Dec 12, 2006
You think after being the big brother for 30 plus years n watching his kid brother surpass him in SB rings doesnt eat at him at night? I know it does

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Eli Manning has more rings then him, but Peyton is more valuable to what ever team he ends up with....I would rather have Peyton on my team over Eli....I wont be suprised if Peyton comes back and tears shit up on a different team.

Jul 25, 2007
Dont let Eli's rings define him as a better QB than Peyton.

A healthy Peyton shits on Eli. Eli had the better overall team. Peyton alone can take a shitty team to the playoffs. Just compare last year to this year without Peyton. He made shitty WRs look like superstars. He was a NFL Coach that took snaps at the same time knowing how to read defenses and audible like crazy.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
i dunno why, but no matter how much Eli accomplishes in his Career, he will always be looked at as Peyton's retarded looking little brother. Eli gets shit done, but he doesn't carry that nostalgia that certain QB's have, like Peyton or Favre.

Dec 12, 2006
Eli could get 3 before he retires I think hes better than Brady and three is enough to say hes better than Peyton to most of the world including me and Im stuck in the 90s

Jan 18, 2006
Dont let Eli's rings define him as a better QB than Peyton.

A healthy Peyton shits on Eli. Eli had the better overall team. Peyton alone can take a shitty team to the playoffs. Just compare last year to this year without Peyton. He made shitty WRs look like superstars. He was a NFL Coach that took snaps at the same time knowing how to read defenses and audible like crazy.
Well said and im glad some people get it. Was arguing a week or so ago stating this very same thing and why he is so valuable. On NFL network they said he should have been MVP last season (obviously would never happen) cuz it showed how valuable he was to the Colts. If Peyton is healthy enough of course, imagine him going to a team with a a good defense. Its a wrap.

Jul 25, 2007
^^^The reason why I wouldnt mind the 49ers swoopin him up if the colts release him. If we can improve our QB protection, its a fuckin wrap!