Ended up with this . . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
hum..........i hate when they do that.....the first one was very eye catching and original........this one is clean, but it dont really set itself apart from the croud like the other one did........

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
EvilWayz said:
hum..........i hate when they do that.....the first one was very eye catching and original........this one is clean, but it dont really set itself apart from the croud like the other one did........
that 1st one was better... Funny how things work out sometimes...

Thanks for the feedback . . . . .

Man, I couldn't agree with ya'll more.

It's our job to give them what they want, BUT it's our job to give them a unique look to the market including that "eye-catching" appeal, right?

That's what I did for the first one! For some personal agenda, they didn't like the first. For one, and I must say it's very important to get this clear with your clients BEFORE designing is, they are afraid to do something different. This is entertainment and showbiz, isn't originality the best shot at
creating individual market presence?

If they wern't tight friends . . . . ugggh!

I even like to put it out there to people like yourselves to see how people would respond to it on the shelf, they should consider this stuff but only know how to get in the studio and lay down verses. They should leave the
marketing to experienced ones as ourselves.

Thanks for the feedback and the first will just be another, "could have been" for the portfolio.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
right on GLab.........maybe you should point them in the direction of this thread.......i did this once and it made the person re-think his decision......probally wont work, but what could it hurt?

Dec 5, 2002
MadeULook.net
I can kinda understand what they're saying, clearly this guy isnt that much of a well known artist and they dont want a 'different', 'unique' cover because people may reject it thinking it's not as good as a mainstream CD.But GJ man i loved both of the covers, and i showed someone your cover and now they are seriously thinking of contacting you for a cover.GJ man keep werking (Y)