EMPIRE CORP. ENT. UPDATE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
@Mo-X, I'll cave your face in.I'll rap a circle around you, and I bet any 3 records off my album will smash your whole lil shit your doin. And what is my attempt at rappin fast? Your a fucking dipshit. Is it an umixed song that is up? You better go blow your brains out.
IF YOU SAY I ASKED TO SIGN YOU, your a liar.
I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME MATERIAL. THERE IS NO PEACE FLAGS.

Kalyn- You should keep your overweight neck out of other people's business. Most my people don't like the dude you fuck wit, you steppin into ground you don't know shit about old lady.

Black-Op says he wants to throw blows wit Lil' G just off dudes name.

I'ma peaceful dude, so when I start shit, believe it's real.......

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Khevlar Killah said:
@Mo-X, I'll cave your face in.I'll rap a circle around you, and I bet any 3 records off my album will smash your whole lil shit your doin. And what is my attempt at rappin fast? Your a fucking dipshit. Is it an umixed song that is up? You better go blow your brains out.
IF YOU SAY I ASKED TO SIGN YOU, your a liar.
I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME MATERIAL. THERE IS NO PEACE FLAGS.

Kalyn- You should keep your overweight neck out of other people's business. Most my people don't like the dude you fuck wit, you steppin into ground you don't know shit about old lady.

Black-Op says he wants to throw blows wit Lil' G just off dudes name.

I'ma peaceful dude, so when I start shit, believe it's real.......
HAHA... yea buddy... YOU MUST BE HIGH. You flat out begged us to be down with your bullshit label, now you wanna front like you don't, that's hella funny. Calling me the switch hitter wishy washy bitch, this is hilarious. You're fake, period. All you've done today is created beef between two labels, probably in the hopes of getting your name out, who knows your motivations. Keep talking, cause that's all you got.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO.....Khevlar, if your rap career doesn't take off (likely) then you could always be a comedian......Mo-X would KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT. Anyway, I'm done.....lol......

Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
That sounds like a cop out. Your switchin your whole arguement.

I run a real label, your's does'nt exist.
There'z nuthin you can say to take back what you've said, and i want you to remember what you have said on this forum. I'm not posting again till..................u know.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Khevlar Killah said:
That sounds like a cop out. Your switchin your whole arguement.

I run a real label, your's does'nt exist.
There'z nuthin you can say to take back what you've said, and i want you to remember what you have said on this forum. I'm not posting again till..................u know.
Oh OK... I'm switching my whole argument, you obviously can't read because that's about the most random ass statement you could possibly make at this time. Theres nothing I could say to take back what I've said... that's obvious, since I said it. Run kiddo, run...

Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
Yawns: What Mo-X and Lil' G equal to me:

Two average rappers from the NW tryin to make it ( So I support that) but they still cubs I'ma bear and I will maul you cats. To tell you the truth, these cats got a record supposedly on the way and I have never seen a picture of them. Ain't that funny? I hope you gain confidence in the fact kids like Sixxness back you up. I hope dude comes out to. Bottom line is, this is the last time I will say it
1. I never asked to sign you, I asked you to send material ( polite way of brushin you off, all I could gain out of you is a bad looking E.C.E. logo on the back of your printer put out album covers)

2. I will beat your ass, and I could prolly beat Lil'G's ass at the same time, 3 Barricade will kill Sixxness.

3. Your an average boring rapper nobody will give a shit about. I got tonz of haterz.....that's the difference between you and me. Also, I got the most loyal fans.

When you pick fights wit Khevlar, you gotta realize that also on a business level, you jeapordize your record sales. You think I'ma put good words in for you for Snohomish County? You out your mofuckin mind.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Khevlar Killah said:
Yawns: What Mo-X and Lil' G equal to me:

Two average rappers from the NW tryin to make it ( So I support that) but they still cubs I'ma bear and I will maul you cats. To tell you the truth, these cats got a record supposedly on the way and I have never seen a picture of them. Ain't that funny? I hope you gain confidence in the fact kids like Sixxness back you up. I hope dude comes out to. Bottom line is, this is the last time I will say it
1. I never asked to sign you, I asked you to send material ( polite way of brushin you off, all I could gain out of you is a bad looking E.C.E. logo on the back of your printer put out album covers)

2. I will beat your ass, and I could prolly beat Lil'G's ass at the same time, 3 Barricade will kill Sixxness.

3. Your an average boring rapper nobody will give a shit about. I got tonz of haterz.....that's the difference between you and me. Also, I got the most loyal fans.

When you pick fights wit Khevlar, you gotta realize that also on a business level, you jeapordize your record sales. You think I'ma put good words in for you for Snohomish County? You out your mofuckin mind.
You're the type of dumb fuck who says one thing and then forgets what he said huh? "I mean do you wanna sign wit me?" - Khevlar - You asked us to sign with your gay label, I told you I would think about it, it's been two weeks, and nobody in my clique gives a fuck about you, has ever gaven a fuck about you, or will give a fuck about you in the future, all you do is talk shit, act sporadically retarded in public forums and ruin relationships with people who are doing big thangs. You ain't shit without bullet and I will mop the floor with any EMPIRE BAT you fly my way. You're the type of bitch who would need 6 of your EMPIRE BATS to lay me down. You aren't a factor, you're nothing... a no nothing ass bitch who tried getting my clique to join your faggotry and now that it's obvious we don't wanna be bat men (HAHAHA) you on here smearing my name... and that's fine, all that translates to me is beef. So hope you don't see me, and if ya do, be with your clique of bat men. I'll also make sure to smear your name in King County in return.

Dipshit.

Jun 4, 2002
ok i have nothing to with this.......but when did khevlar start acting
like he's hard? lol!! your a skinny square from the sticks......big bad
monroe...lol!!! what a fucking joke i've been to manroe many times
and there's nothing there.....just because the farm down the block
is missing a few windows don't mean you live in the hood!! if your ever
in burien hit me up i'd love slap your goofy ass

Dec 11, 2002
Khevlar Killah said:
I hear Khevlar has broads in Idaho that can put it down on Kalyn.

..LOL... you have NEVER pulled a bitch in my state.. at our last show I couldnt even PULL ONE FOR YOU!

Dec 11, 2002
Khevlar Killah said:

Most of your PEOPLE? Which one of the "3"? Barricade, Black Op, or Killah Chris... bring it on youngster.. I've taken care of broads bigger than you...

I'm sure you were drinking when you talked all this shit... you forget boy... we KNOW you.. we tried to work with you.. which makes these statements youre making HYSTERICAL.. you best SHUT THE FUCK UP before "the dude i fuck wit" wakes up...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Time to burst some bubbles.......................

#1. Khevlar......I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt......but I'm now totally convinced that you are a dumbfuck.

#2. I'm not doin' shit for you....I don't care how much money you offer me.

#3. You've disrespected alot of my people lately.

#4. I got $1,000 that says Mo-X will put you in the hospital. Trust me.....you don't want to see that man in 3-D nor do you want to engage in hand to hand combat with him.

#5. Mo-X & Lil G are my folks......so fuck you. If you fuckin' with them then you're fuckin' with me....and if you're fuckin' with me....well I'll leave that to your imagination. You've been warned about me already.....ain't nuthin' but riders this way dog.

#6. Bounce off my board and try to figure out what happend to your domain name for your website.....lol.....you got jacked dude. :cheeky:

Oh......and don't make yourself look even fuckin' dumber by trying to talk some shit about me now. Just tuck your tail and go feed the pigs or somethin'.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
1. I dunno who tha fuck was on my AIM name but yeah........whatever. If you trippin off that........whatever.

2. You wanna smash me over my name? Aiight whatever, it aing Gangsta.......But im assuming you dont wear a vest, right? You know what a gun is?

3. Im assuming that tha only reason you and your lil camp wanna fight everyone is cuz you think beatin ass will make up for WACKNESS??!?!?!?!? I guess so............

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:

3. Im assuming that tha only reason you and your lil camp wanna fight everyone is cuz you think beatin ass will make up for WACKNESS??!?!?!?!? I guess so............

They couldn't get in enough fights to make up for the wackness. Not too long ago I remember Khevlar wanted to fight me. LMAO! This guy thinks he's fuckin superman or some shit....And then he goes and says his home boys will fight with him since he's too much of a VAGINA to fight by himself. :confused:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:

They couldn't get in enough fights to make up for the wackness. Not too long ago I remember Khevlar wanted to fight me. LMAO! This guy thinks he's fuckin superman or some shit....And then he goes and says his home boys will fight with him since he's too much of a VAGINA to fight by himself. :confused:
LMAO....for real man....I mean Im not against fightin it out like a man hand-to-hand, one-on-one, whatever, but how you gonna get heated over some internet words??? This shit is pure comedy to me....I dont even think about PJ unless Im sittin right here at tha computer........lol.

I guess maybe something true has been said???