Emma or Jboeg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who should get the fuck out of here?

• Jboeg should get his wannabe cop ass out of here

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Emma looks like a horse, bitch should get kicked in the ribs and Ride the fuck out of here

Votes: 58 48.7%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
nbpsfc said:
why the fuck ain't dirty shoez in this poll?
Do you realize that besides you referring to me as Dirty Shoez....and Sixxness calling me Tadou.....Siccness keeps my name out of their mouth 99.9999999% of the time?

Get a clue already, the window of opportunity is gone, you dead horse-beating scumfuck

Feb 9, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
Do you realize that besides you referring to me as Dirty Shoez....and Sixxness calling me Tadou.....Siccness keeps my name out of their mouth 99.9999999% of the time?

Get a clue already, the window of opportunity is gone, you dead horse-beating scumfuck

oh i missed this

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BEEZY, oh i forgot the horse can be half way bones by now but i'll still beat the shit out that bitch, yeeeeeeeeeee

oh yeah and if you don't like it why don't you "expose" me then

Feb 9, 2006
emma is cool, i got nothin' against boeg except the fact he don't smoke weed and is VERY immature, he needs some more schoolin before he even thinks about protecting anybody's streets