Eminem: "Tech N9ne is fucking ill!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
You could begin to sense a newly-found hunger with-in Tech on All 6's and 7's. Now it's even more apparent on Welcome To Strangeland. Crazy how it doesn't even seem like a Collabo album. I originally thought the hunger stemmed from him being on drugs again...but maybe I'm wrong. Tech's catalog ON drugs > Tech's catalog sober...and nobody can tell me the drugs have no impact on one's writing, because they do...kinda weird how shit works.

Oct 15, 2009
You could begin to sense a newly-found hunger with-in Tech on All 6's and 7's. Now it's even more apparent on Welcome To Strangeland. Crazy how it doesn't even seem like a Collabo album. I originally thought the hunger stemmed from him being on drugs again...but maybe I'm wrong. Tech's catalog ON drugs > Tech's catalog sober...and nobody can tell me the drugs have no impact on one's writing, because they do...kinda weird how shit works.
Completely agree with this.

So Tech is back on drugs?
Good question.. I'm not sure of the name of it, but there was a recent interview posted on here where Tech looked to be rolling in every way under the sun (doing all sorts of funky shit/movements with his hands and talking like a chatterbox).. Either way I don't really give two fucks as long as the music is quality I bump it.:cheeky:

Mar 20, 2006
I can't believe y'all are reminiscing on Anghelic and AP, while WTSL is rippin up my speakers and blowing out my headphones. Tech is on some innovative shit right now. And you're bitching about hunger?!? Did you listen to this album?! Retrogression, slave, gods, and stars is some of the realest music tech has ever laid down.

I want more tech and mayday!

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I can't believe y'all are reminiscing on Anghelic and AP, while WTSL is rippin up my speakers and blowing out my headphones. Tech is on some innovative shit right now. And you're bitching about hunger?!? Did you listen to this album?! Retrogression, slave, gods, and stars is some of the realest music tech has ever laid down.

I want more tech and mayday!
Get yer ears checked, homie.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
LOL @ getting pissed off because someone made fun of tech's name

what are you a girl or something?
It bothers me when people don't pronounce names right.

If your rap name was "R" and I pronounced it "Arrgh" wouldn't that somewhat annoy you?

When a teacher repetitively messes up someone's name when they're calling roll, that doesn't annoy you?

Must be just me then.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

If your rap name was "R" and I pronounced it "Arrgh" wouldn't that somewhat annoy you?

When a teacher repetitively messes up someone's name when they're calling roll, that doesn't annoy you?

Must be just me then.
Not really, but I just felt like using that line from due date, don't take it personally.

Jul 3, 2008

Must be just me then.
difference is that its YOUR name being mispronounced that irritates u

getting irritated by the way someone pronounces another man's name is kinda homo

Oct 16, 2002
yeah it must be you cause those are great albums bigchief but when i go back and listen i hear flaws but now im way crispier and precise listen to my verse on unfair but if you miss the element of anghellic and ap listen to kod its there