eminem or lil wyte?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2008
who you think makes the better slap? i mean i know em is established but thats not what im sayin. alot of eminem shit is coo but wyte always has that heat. granted three 6 is backin him but dre is backin em so.. ?

Sep 17, 2007
all of Lil'Wyte'z shit sounds the same. He never switches up his voice. Plus they two different types of rappers. Lil'Wyte always gets the left over beats IMO.

Jan 14, 2008
my bad.. my internet cut out so i couldnt fix the poll. if a mod wants to fix it thanks.

Lil'Wyte always gets the left over beats IMO.
if hes gettin the leftover beats then ill be dipped in shit cause the beats hes gettin 'leftover' with are hot.

eminem is coo but his shit doesnt sound the same? hes always crackin on someone. wyte is always talkin bout gettin fucked up. i put in the one and only and skip 2 or 3 tracks. i put in relapse and i skip like 7 tracks. marshall mathers was badass. but so was phinally phamous. im just puttin it out there..

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Lil wyte has a few good songs but a lot of his shit on his albums is just filler. And he doesn't switch it up enough to keep me entertained. Lil Wyte is good when I'm drinkin or cruisin in the whip but eminem has more headphone music where u can sit there and just listen to it.

But ya you really cant compare the two.... Way different styles.

Jun 22, 2007
Way different styles, really cant compare the 2.

Wyte does have the better beats though, Dre is an overrated producer, while Paul and Juicy are so underrated its not even funny.

DJ Paul & Juicy J beats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dre beats

And I agree with Heated Mane, I put in Doubt Me Now or The One And Only and I only skip a couple tracks, and If I put in Encore and while I think Relapse had some amazing tracks, I will still skip 5 or 6 tracks on those albums. Eminem's the better rapper, but I love Wyte's music.

Jan 27, 2008
"Dj Paul and Juicy J have better beats than dre". Now i have heard it all. Don't get me wrong from 94 until 2006, 3-6 had great beats. But not better than Dre. Dre produced the chronic for christ sake.

Jun 22, 2007
"Dj Paul and Juicy J have better beats than dre". Not i have heard it all. Don't get me wrong from 94 until 2006, 3-6 had great beats. But not better than Dre. Dre produced the chronic for christ sake.
thats your opinion man, and im sure plenty people would agree w/ you but I dont. and another thing, 3 6 has made soooo many more beats than dre, or released alot more, and 90% of them are bangin. i guess its just personal preference and what kind of beats you like, but man I can name 100 3 6 beats that I like better than any Dre beat, thats just me...

Jan 18, 2006
Both of them are dope in different ways and definitely not comparable and three six beats still be hard