Eminem Ft. Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf, Shady 2.0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i agree with the 2 above me with Yela not fitting on this track. not only does he not fit but he doesnt even sound like he usually does. the pressure of being on a track wit some legends probably got to him. good thing is he's on the very end so i can skip it after crooked murders it.

Jan 24, 2006
well to-each's-own, Not too big of a fan of Yela, but it was a decent accent switch up. i didnt mind him being on the track at all, and besides, there's no way he can go bar for bar with these cats, but i think he held is own. Crooked did go hard but i like Ortiz's' verse as well. So far i like where it's going and would not mind another one of these tracks.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
impressive i enjoyed that thanx yea yela cant hang bar 4 bar but his song makin skills n energy make up for it hes gonna sell more than slaughterhouse i highly doubt sh will even go gold

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
same^^crooked has outshined him on both tracks they been on fuck yea luvin it honestly crooked i the best rapper of all time not to drop a real album hes better than papoose

fuk dat abc slaughter any skilled mc cud do it

Nov 7, 2006
Crooked I had the best verse on the track. I don't think anyone is on his level right now, including Eminem.
thats why i love slaughter so much. some days i feel no1 can touch crooked then joell will have his shine. then i'll feel like that about royce. and joe.... well he's cool. but crooked went harder then all of them on the both tracks they made which is good cause it might get his name out there a lil more instead of him being background noise to better lyrics.

Jul 3, 2008
slaughterhouse is the best thing goin in hip hop

em fell off

yela cd had some dope songs but this verse was garbage

Nov 7, 2006
Yelawolf is wack. Have no clue as to the hype of this kid. Maybe its because he is white?
he is pretty good lyrically though and theres no denying that. they probably think they can market him to the skateboard crowd and hiphop crowd since he's both and make double the money. i dunno but they coulda signed someone better no doubt but i think this decision will do good for em and yela aswell.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL @ Yela's voice being different... yeah, it's the same. He uses that inflection often. I'm not real sure why it's new to y'all.

This song overall is wack. I hate beats that have an overabundance of sharp piano notes, so that's probably why I'm immediately turned of.

Em's verse did nothing for me. Overall, despite the tremendous amount of lyricism here, the song lacks charisma, and it lost me near the end.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I only fuck with slaughterhouse for crooked, can't stand anyone else on it, including yela & em. Good crooked verse but I'd rather hear him solo.