Eminem bitin tecca nina AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2002
okay first there was that track 'stimulate' where em is flippin shit backwards at the end of the song.. that was bad enuf, now I jus d/led the 8 mile sndtrk and the d12 song on there 'rap game' em is rappin in pig latin all the sudden.. gee where oh where could he have got that idea? fuckin biter ARGH .. thoughts yall?

Aug 21, 2002
the thing about em flippin shit backwards i cant consider biting.....bone did that aswell back on E 1999 Eternal...but on the other thing it is possible...but if u really think about it rappers bite other rappers styles...with the exception of a few.....its just part of the game...atleast its turned into part of it.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You are definitely a dicc rider if you think rapping in pig latin is biting Tech N9ne. First of all he wasn't the first to do it, Ras Kass did it on a song in 94-95 and he wasn't the first either. So if anyone was biting it was Tech N9ne. Also rapping baccwards is biting Tech N9ne, just because you are the first to do something, doesn't mean that if anyone else does it they are biting. Example, Tech N9ne made a song about his dick, as if it were a person. Royce The 5'9 made a song with the same concept about 2 years ago. Tech N9ne made a song about hiphop music as if it where a female. Common did that 7-8 years ago. Did Tech N9ne bite them? No, he didn't and Eminem didn't bite him. Get off Tech N9ne's dicc. He didn't invent everything, so there is no need to start a topic calling someone a biter every time they do something similar to what Tech N9ne does.

Aug 19, 2002
did I say he invented the shit? no.. but right after his album drops all this shit happens.. if you think thats coincedence thats fine, but I never said he was the first/only one to do it.. jus that the timing is fucked up..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Em was working on 8 Mile at the same time Tech was working on AP. So how the fuck is Eminem gonna be able to hear AP and then go "hey i need to bite this dude, who i'm cool with, and put this shit on my soundtrack"? Seriously....Just give Em an ounce of credit for his creativity. I haven't heard anyone bitch about Tech using the "Rock Me Amadeus" concept for "Im a Playa". To me all that shit is innovation. Taking something old or used and making it sound tight and fresh. If a cat like Eminem wants to use a certain "style", I'm behind it 100%. As long as he does it justice and makes it sound tight. Which he does to me.

My 1/50 of a dollar
Nick

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ToRMeNTeD said:
but right after his album drops all this shit happens
You are just looking for shit that isn't there. You WANT Eminem to bite him but he's not and probably won't. There is nothing even CLOSE to biting going on here. Give it up.

Oh wait Eminem IS biting Tech N9ne, he came out with a song, where he rhymed over a beat, in english and he did it right after Tech N9ne put out an album doing the same thing!!!!! Shit!!! You were right Eminem is a biter!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2002
Tormntd said:
did I say he invented the shit? no.. but right after his album drops all this shit happens.. if you think thats coincedence thats fine, but I never said he was the first/only one to do it.. jus that the timing is fucked up...
coincidence or not WHO GIVES A FUKCK?!
bitin or not, let fuckers do their thing
we all know that tech's better at that shit
music is all about 'stealing' ideas . grow up.
and i dont mean stealing a whole rap or a melody or something, but everything you hear influences you and sometimes ya influences come through stronger and people notice

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I have news for you Tormented. I am a fan of both of the artists you named.

The songs that were officially finished from the 8 Mile soundtrack in late June/early July of 2002 are the following: Lose Yourself, 8 Mile, Love Me, Rap Game, Spitshine, and Run Rabbit Run. Basically the Eminem related songs (besides xz's Spitshine).

This is months before AP even came out.. MONTHS.

So get real and stop hating for no reason. Eminem didnt even HEAR Absolute Power when he was with D12 recording Rap Game.

Damn....

OH and check it out, Stimulate was done in NOVEMBER OF 2001. THATS ALMOST A YEAR AGO. If you want proof, I can prove it. Get yourself a copy of the "Eminem Show Snippets" that Interscope released 1.5 months before the Eminem Show CD was released. It has all of the choruses to the CD mixed into a 4 minute track. At around 2:15, you can hear Stimulate's chorus loud and clear. I do NOT know why it wasnt put on the CD, but it wasnt.

peace..

Aug 17, 2002
it means... The END...

the summation of all the posters after the intial post written was stated by Young Wino ...right before my post...!!

... ...so I AM SAYING that this post should be closed... it has run its cource...IT IS OVER...

PEACE...Stran-J

Aug 19, 2002
one last coment :)

i am a fan of both of these guys, but why would you really wanna rap in pig latin......that seems like cheating to me.....speaking in a language where everything u say rhymes....GAY..

em aint never bit tech, possible influence, and i stress the word possible

and if we wanna be like that, than tech bit eminem by rapping with D-12, because em did it first.....

this has to be one of the stupidest arguments ever on this board

Aug 24, 2002
Yeah well I love em and backwards shit is getting hot now apparently I mean MISSy eliott does it and now em which is like HELLO? lol why is everyone back to backwards now? tech n9ne is your answer and you may feel like he's not biting cuz u like him so much, I personally think shit he does now compared to "Infinite" is crap! complete teeny bopper shit crap! and yes he can still rhyme but he's not using it the way I'd like to hear it... I guess I just dont wanna hear the whining anymore about how fucked up his life is ... I wanna hear creativity and I heard his lifestory ok now move on surprise the real hip hop fans I KEEP HEARING THE SAME SHIT but different song ... if he brings it back to Infinite style I'll buy his shit, until then it's coming off da internet :) ... some of his songs I liked on "the em show" like soldier and squirr dance .. jus cuz of sick beats and creativity... but enough whining please! a lot of us have fucked up childhoods and a lot of us are pissed at the world, but give me something to forget that shit .. give me something to put me somewhere else, like in a story mindframe where I dont remember the bad shit. anyway missy needs to quit that shit, when my friend told me I about barfed ... cuz then i heard the song lol talkin bout her pussy and shit Ack and em needs to stick to his shit cuz he's got it in him, I know from his album with d 12 forgot thename for now and from infinite... like "maxine" THAT shit puts u in a different world, "fight music", "purple pills", ahhh miss that song "I know this girl named Maxine who needs a vaccine" (eminem, Infinite) or "so what you know about a sweet mc, in the 313" ahhh good ol Em COME BAAAAAAACK heh ok I'm outta here and I hope now that he's rich he can go back to non-mainstream shit cuz i know cheddaz gotta be made and shit but I hope I didn't piss you all off too bad with this post ... I like eminem tho dont get me wrong, just not as much :\

Status
Not open for further replies.