Eminem Back At Number One; Goes Double Platinum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
I'm just saying, after watching them blood sacrafice videos, shit does seem kinda weird. and makes you step back and think like damn, "is this one of those incidents?" Proof dies, Em disappears then all of a sudden EM stikes back with a vengeance and kills record sales like it was no problem. I dont know brodies. Seems odd to me. Seems like when celebrities die or when people close to these celebrities die, its always just the weirdest type deaths. like really? Thats how they went? Just like that huh?

Where's D12 at? is this why they aint on any of Em's new shit?

I'm just saying tho. Dont go getting your fucking feathers in a ruffle.

Aug 14, 2010
Where's D12 at? is this why they aint on any of Em's new shit?
Bizarre is working on an album with this guy named Fury for their group Something Awful,

Kuniva just put out a mixtape like last month i think,

Swifty McVay put out a mixtape probably 3 or 4 months ago, dropped 2 new albums,

so most of them are doing something

Aug 23, 2002
Do you feel real tough talking about a dead guy? You are such a faggot. Its Fucking weird you get off by talking shit trying to get a rise out of people. but the truth is your are a leech on the social system you hate so much with your crippled ass.

On another note i think this is the only mainstream album that was worth buying in a long time. Dude deserves the amount of sales he is racking up.