Eminem album you are all talking about is not the final product

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
There are actually only 2 full songs available right now and that is "Without Me" and "What you say". The rest of the songs just include choruses and beats and that is why everybody is saying that Eminem is singing too much on this album. I got this info from www.hiphopsite.com and they said this tactic will soon be followed by other artists in the future to prevent the internet from taking away from record sales. This is the first major release to actually not be available on the net 3 weeks before its release date. Beside hiphopsites news about this Eminem and Dre were in Reno working on final touch ups for The Eminem Show and my roommate actually valet parked their car and Em told him he had some last minute surprises for the album. Might be talking about the track with Rakim that was just completed but I don't know. Em's security guards wouldn't let him talk long enough to get anymore info than that.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard that too.....the part about the shit that was released isn't all gonna be on the album....either way, who cares? it's still tight....:D

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
it might not be the final version but this defintely aint just choruses and beats.. there's full verses on ALL the tracks. i hated this album at first but its really growing on me.. "without me" is still pretty weak to me tho

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
all tha songz that Eminem throwz on tha radio are weak, besydez Tha Way I Am or wutever itz called....

pretty much.....that's the only song i like that he had on the radio.....i think this album is great......

Apr 25, 2002
he doez that shyt on purpose to pleaze tha kidz who listen to tha radio and watch MTV all day. thatz where a lot of hiz salez come from, thoze damn kidz who buy tha album and put tha radio songz on repeat....